Turn 2 Productions relaunches july 1st

Kccitystar

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you didn't get the memo jpup. I've been shouting you out all over the place, your in the political screenie, in the studio 2.1 headline readme. But forget about group, your part of the fuzzity fuzz family.

Thanksgiving isn't around the corner, but you're more than welcome.

i think we should all hold hands and sing. :lol:

Two, one two three four

Ev'rybody's talking about

Bagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism, Ragism, Tagism

This-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m, is-m.

All we are saying is give peace a chance

C'mon

Ev'rybody's talking about Ministers,

Sinisters, Banisters and canisters

Bishops and Fishops and Rabbis and Pop eyes,

And bye bye, bye byes.

Let me tell you now

Revolution, evolution, masturbation,

flagellation, regulation, integrations,

meditations, United Nations,

Congratulations.

John and Yoko, Timmy Leary, Rosemary,

Tommy Smothers, Bobby Dylan, Tommy Cooper,

Derek Taylor, Norman Mailer,

Alan Ginsberg, Hare Krishna,

Hare, Hare Krishna

you didn't get the memo jpup. I've been shouting you out all over the place, your in the political screenie, in the studio 2.1 headline readme. But forget about group, your part of the fuzzity fuzz family.

Thanksgiving isn't around the corner, but you're more than welcome.

:shock: I feel like Eugene getting invited to join Evolution. :p

sorry...i'm a wrestling fan too. 8) and i like emoticons :)

I use Fuzz's editor, never had a single problem with it. Downloaded it, read the read-me and went to work. It's a modders tool/timesaver and anyone who uses it can agree it's made life a little easier and cut a ton of steps in the process.

Conversely, I hate auto-installers for game mods. Especially installers that create folders on my program bar and creates folders in my games. To me it's a simple matter of putting the all the files in a zip or rar, if you want to create a batch do so with instructions and leave it at that. You also lose control of the install process and have no idea what you may be overwriting in the process. I prefer the cradle-to-grave approach and control it myself. Just my opinion.

:shock: WOW....i have no idea where this feud stems from but it seems serious. personally i like t2p's work, i like fuzz's work, infact i like a lot of the modders work. some i like over anothers but that's just a preference based on what a uni or whatever looks like. its mostly only a small thing that makes me decide if i like one mod over another persons version. again i'm not sure what the feud is about, i just want to throw my 2 cents in about how i feel about all the modders and the work they do.

This is absolutely insane.

Fuzz- your an asshole. Your work is great. But your an asshole. I've been reading this entire thread as well as some others and you ALWAYS start it. They retaliate and it gets worse. LEARN THAT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH COMPETITION. Who do you think you are? Bill ******* Gates? Its not your right to have a monopoly on the MVP mods and you shouldnt be picking on another group, simply because they have a different viewpoint.

Also- i had problems with your editor, and you helped me, but then i got a whole different set of problems, and INSTEAD of helping me, you ignored me and then talked about how i whined too much. Well I'm sorry buddy, but your hte one who knows the system better than I do. SORRY for asking.

I know I'm a nobody in the modding community simply because I cant mod. I dont have photoshop or something like that and I also dont have other components I need. HOWEVER, just because I cant mod doesnt mean I'm below anyone else. I think that ALL of the modders have kinda gotten out of hand with this stuff.

T2P- You guys didnt help the situation but you didnt start it. Personally I dont mind the batch files. I just created a generic folder in my MVP data saying "Batch files" when the install is done, i move the batch there and everything stays clean. You have had a lot of unwarranted Ad Hom attacks, but throwing it back isnt good. Talk to Trues and see what HE can do to moderate.

Last- I swear that the next time I see you two groups (Fuzz and T2P) go at it, I will send a freaking virus to your computer. Then it will pop up and say "RICK JAMES *****!" Then it reach out of the computer, SLAP THE CRAP out of you. Then go away. Now, obviously I cant do that BUT you two groups need to STOP because your both being annoying as all hell. And neither one of you are good enough to be THAT egotistical

ok first of all, you dont know what happened because t2p keeps editing their posts. Go back to the first page, they have edited all their posts or a majority of it.

second of all, i said i was joking and i stopped AFTER MY VERY FIRST POST and then they got all fancy and rude with me. and then y2k had the go back to your hole reference, and then the fancy Flame Image and all that. I was on my way and then they decided to be bigshots.

second of all, what monoply?

third of all, i've helped you over and over again. What you want me to do? Be at you beckon call bro? I do my best. You think you're the only one with questions? and i never said you whine so i dont know where you got that from.

and as i appreciate your opinion, i think your misguided because THEY EDIT ALL THEIR POSTS bro.

I read the posts(some) pre-edit. Secondly- You seem to flame them in a lot of threads because they do things different. From an outside view it looks like you dont like them because they wont be your girlfriends.

Third- You have helped me ONCE. And then in a thread you mention how I complained and whined more than anyone else. I understand that other people ahve problems but all Im asking was for a little help. Didnt get it.

The whole point is that you shouldnt "joke" with them if it will get blown out of porportion. So just stop doin that stuff dude. Have respect for other people and yourself. You know your good.

ok, well to be quite honest with you, i dont remember being rude to you for wanting help because im never rude with anyone who's looking for help. I dont even remember helping you the first time you mention.

regarding the whole opinion on this thread,well it's your opinion and your entitled to it. My opinion is your probably pissed at me more because I for some reason called you whiny and I for some reason was rude to you.

not taking anyone's defense nor do I usualy get involved in little squabbles (lol I guess i have ahem) but fuzz is just that type of guy, you know, the smart aleck that takes lots of getting used to..

Sometimes his sarcasm is too much, sometimes it's darn funny, sometimes not.

Bottom line: I don't think any of it is malicious.

Personaly it took me a while to warm up to him, but I guess I'm used to his shananigans by now.

Just like anything else, you can ignore if you're offended. I'm currently ignoring quite a bunch on these boards lol, not because i'm offended by their attitude, more because of the emptiness/stupidity/narrow-mindness of some of their posts :D

Tip: click "ignore" when viewing a person's profile ...like me for instance

Seriously, I can't believe this thing has gone on as long as it has. Whatever KC may have done in the past is ancient history by now. Quit clinging to the past, and give it a rest, Fuzz. You've done nothing in this thread but pile on and open up old wounds. Congratulations, I hope you're very proud of yourself.

Both your group and T2P serve an important purpose in the MVP modding community, and neither one of you is better than the other.

Archived