End my lifelong search and perplexed brain.

UncleMo

The name of these two songs eludes me.. I have two songs from my childhood that are always in my head. I can not for the life of me obtain the name of these songs. Do you know what the name of these songs are? Both are from the 1980s I believe.

1. Muhammed Ali song (I think) and the chorus goes like this with a woman sining/whispering like an echo: "Muhammed Muhammed Muhammed" Please help. Its suppose to be my life theme song since it is the only song sorta with my name in it. "Mohammad".

2. "19!" Some song where I've heard it is an anti-war song and it may be about Ronald Reagan/Vietnam and the "19" is like the average age of people drafted for the Vietnam war I guess.

Please end my lifelong search.

Paul Hardcastle - 19

Johnny Wakelin & The Kinshasa Band - Black Superman - Muhammed Ali

Faithless - Mohammed Ali

Plenty more songs with Mo/Muhammed in the lyrics, but not necessarily about Ali.

Courtesy of leoslyrics.com.

Eh, AstroEric beat me to it, but I'll post anyway.

UncleMo,

For all the freakin' mods you've done, here's something I can finally do to repay:!:

The "19" song you're referring to came out in 1985 by Paul Hardcastle. The song's full title is "Nineteen (In Vietnam He Was)". That's why you were referencing Reagan and Vietnam together I think. :?

Anyway, click here to download the song - if you want.

The file host I used doesn't need you to register or install any spyware or anything like that. But, you'll probably receive 2 pop-ups targeted to your location. Have no worries - they don't track your location - they just trace your IP to its source and the 2 pop-ups are based on that location. Make sense?

Also, for the Muhammed Ali song you're referring to, do you know any lines from it?

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee; Ladies & Gentlement, Muhammed Ali."

EDIT:

Damn - did we all respond at the same time? :( I'm feeling a lot of UncleMo love in the room. :wink:

here you guys go, and if anyone can please help with the ali song.

19 sounds pretty awesome still!

pic with glasses: Me in high school many years ago

pic with no shirt: me watching tv

pick in college: me when I was in Black panthers with my pals I'm the one on the far left.

here you guys go, and if anyone can please help with the ali song.

19 sounds pretty awesome still!

pic with glasses: Me in high school many years ago

pic with no shirt: me watching tv

pick in college: me when I was in Black panthers with my pals I'm the one on the far left.

8O

Bama, are we related dude????I'm persian/mexican/white bread.

Or, a mutt.

When I typed my name, I was like wow that looks weird.

I'm Persian/Greek/Asian/White...i think my dad's probably the only persian guy I know without the name Mohammed somewhere in his name.

Archived