Encouraging news about BoricuaPapi...

The H

God, I'm devastated by this and I hate having to be the one that brings this sad news to all of you guys.

I've just been informed that our fellow modder and friend BoricuaPapi was shot in New York this past Friday night and that he is in a comma. This information comes directly from one family member of Miguel that contacted me today via MSN Messenger.

He's been working with me on the updated portrait sets, but after learning that one of his best friends was killed some 3 weeks ago, he decided to stop doing any work and mourn him. It was such a blow to him that he then decided to go to Puerto Rico to stay with his family for a couple of weeks to settle down and to think a few things out. He decided to comeback one day earlier, on friday morning, to surprise his girlfriend/fiance/wife, as she had to stay back in New York due to her job responsabilities.

There's no prognosis yet, but Miguel could be facing a really long period in a comma and if he ever gets better (which I really hope he manages to do if everything goes well), it is quite likely that it will take him sometime to be the same Miguel that we all know, as the shot hit him in the head and that kind of injury could really jeopardize his well being.

I will do my best to keep the community informed of his status.

Lets all pray for Boricua's full and speedy recovery.

God Bless Him.

Sinceraly yours,

Hernan 'Devil24' Lazarde

This is mIguel's cuzin I he gave me his password to let me update ya on his condition. He is doing a lot better as of last night he is walkign and talking to people once again and making all of us proud and happy once more. I will post you another updating on monday. So to quote my cuz :be safe and take care"

Archived