2006 Royals Cyberface Pack -- Wanna Help?

thespungo

I can't remember if it was Bodhi who made the face or not, but here's the Alex Gordon face I've been using.

0000bn3.png

That is a really good face texture. You dont know where you got it? I looked in the download section again and didn't see anything in the down of the farm releases or anything at all about Gordon.

Weird.

id love to see a oedit tutorial i have made plenty of good fsh files and i usually find perfecrt haedshapes but it would be great to get a tutorial oh and while im here has anyone downloaded my royce clayton cyberface if so tell me wat u think

That is a really good face texture. You dont know where you got it? I looked in the download section again and didn't see anything in the down of the farm releases or anything at all about Gordon.

Weird.

That face is from awhile ago, it's probably been gone from the site for awhile. It looks really great in-game, too.

I appreciate your effort and all, thr33nil, but I think the picture you used as your base was just too outdated. I didn't request Gordon because I thought he'd already been done well.

If you're still interested in making anymore Royals, let me know and I'll send you their hi-res pressbox pictures...

Up for review.. Whatcha-all think?

OH MY GOD. I seriously sat here and said "Whooooaaaaa" out loud.

Now THAT'S what I was expecting when I thought of thr33nil doing some Royals faces. That is seriously AMAZING. I am very very very happy with your Teahen face, thr33nil.

Yes!

Are your other Royals faces going to blow me away like this? Marry me.

Whoa buddy.. back up the truck.

Unless you are a hott chick-- Im going to have to run away screaming -- :gack:

... but I will try to make a few more good ones. This was came out pretty good for some reason. Its weird. Some faces come out awesome and only take 15 minutes to do. Then there are the ones you can work on forever and re-do 8 times and it still won't look right.

... but I will try to make a few more good ones. This was came out pretty good for some reason. Its weird. Some faces come out awesome and only take 15 minutes to do. Then there are the ones you can work on forever and re-do 8 times and it still won't look right.

Yeah, I hear ya. That pretty much holds true for all aspects of modding, I'm sure. It's a crazy hobby we're all mixed up in.

Anyways, you've seriously got me on the edge of my seat wondering which cyberface will blow me away next... thanks a bunch for all the excitement.

Hey spungo, I've been meaning to talk to you. I have an offer: I will make any cyberface you want in all of MLB (I assume you want to stick with Royals) if you provide me with a texture. I only ask for a few things in return, can you help me make some decent cyberface textures? I've been working on a Wainwright cyberface, a Murton cyberface, and I was about to start a Dustin Pedroia cyberface, I just have trouble with the textures.

Tell me if you would like to do this. I know thr33niL was doing some faces for you but I thought you still might be interested.

Hey spungo, I've been meaning to talk to you. I have an offer: I will make any cyberface you want in all of MLB (I assume you want to stick with Royals) if you provide me with a texture. I only ask for a few things in return, can you help me make some decent cyberface textures? I've been working on a Wainwright cyberface, a Murton cyberface, and I was about to start a Dustin Pedroia cyberface, I just have trouble with the textures.

Tell me if you would like to do this. I know thr33niL was doing some faces for you but I thought you still might be interested.

Well I'm not so sure I'd be the best man for that job. Just 'cause I'm good with photoshop, doesn't mean I could make a great face. You have to tweak it and re-edit a face many times before it maps right in o-edit. Most of those faces I posted on the first page look alright, but I'm guessing alot of them wouldn't map out well at all.

But hey, go ahead and take the Justin Huber face or whichever face you'd like, and try it out in o-edit. If it looks alright all mapped out, post some screenshots here. Maybe after seeing that we could arrange ourselves a deal...

Well I'm not so sure I'd be the best man for that job. Just 'cause I'm good with photoshop, doesn't mean I could make a great face. You have to tweak it and re-edit a face many times before it maps right in o-edit. Most of those faces I posted on the first page look alright, but I'm guessing alot of them wouldn't map out well at all.

But hey, go ahead and take the Justin Huber face or whichever face you'd like, and try it out in o-edit. If it looks alright all mapped out, post some screenshots here. Maybe after seeing that we could arrange ourselves a deal...

sounds good. I'll start working on Huber. The mapping isn't an issue for me because I can pretty much perfect it no matter what. That's what O-Edit is for. It's not like it has to fit the mapping like cleats or batting gloves. What I need help with is blending a headshot to a texture and increasing the overall quality of the texture.

spungo, if you like the headshape, I can perfect the mapping and make this kid look like a big-leaguer!

I dunno, something seems off. When I first saw it, I had no idea who it was. I know definitely the eyes are off, but I think there's something else.

Here are some pictures to better guide you...

Archived