2006 Royals Cyberface Pack -- Wanna Help?

thespungo

So here's what I gots to offer here: I have these cyberfaces here, but I just can't seem to o-edit them whatsoever. So many dots, so many directions; it's really driving me crazy.

So I would like to present the work I've done in Photoshop, and perhaps a gracious cyber-proffesional, possibly Jogar, will jump in and o-edit them.

We could be the greatest Royals face modding team of all-time! If this sounds appealing to you, then please, o-edit the crap out of these faces. Figuratively, not literally...

blancocyber9qk.png

blanco18jv.th.jpg

Andres Blanco -- I used Orlando Cabrera's face as the starting point, and they appear to have the same basic headshape.

huber6rs.png

huber65ix.th.jpg

Justin Huber -- Not sure of a good headshape for Huber. He's Australian and he has a regular sized and shaped head. That should narrow down the choices.

shanecostacyberface6rl.png

costa17is.th.jpg

Shane Costa -- Headshape unknown.

it helps to use the .fsh face image from the same head shape (ord orl) that you are going to use so that things at least start out lined up. You matched the andres blanco with cabrera, but what about the Huber and Costa...what head did you take the .fsh files from?

The Costa and Huber started out as some old face from a long time ago. They've changed so much from whatever original I started with, that I couldn't even guess who's head it originally was.

If you'd like to help out, that'd be great! If you or anyone else needs anything altered in photoshop to get the face done, lemme know.

I remember jogar mention that he can release an oedit tutor if enough people request it. I think every modder would want this to happen, because Jogar say after this year he won't mod this game anymore. So is up to us to keep this game alive in the near future.

Who else are you planning on doing?

I'll do as many Royal rookies as someone else will agree to o-edit.

And as for the tutorial, it's not that I don't understand how to o-edit, I just can't do it very well. I make graphics, uniforms, catcher's gear, and junk like that. What I can't do is move dot coordinates around to shape a face.

I don't want everyone to get too excited yet. The only cyberface-professional who's shown even the slightest hint of interest is Bodhi, and he hasn't even said 100% if he's going to o-edit them for me.

As for Buck's head shape, it's alot longer and fuller than Huber's. Huber has a regular sized and proportioned face, while John Buck has some sort of man-horse face with a neck the size of a redwood. And he bats with a giant axe, not a baseball bat.

I'd love to help, but due to time constraints and working on my own mods, I'd probably be able to do just 1-2 faces.

I''ll probably make Justin Huber, since he use to be in the Mets system and looks like a promising prospect.

• 4 months later...

I was just wondering today if anyone was going to make an Alex Gordon face.

I mean, he's only the best player in the minors.

so dreamy

Very dreamy, yes. Someone made a really good Gordon face a long time ago, but it doesn't seem to be on the site anymore.

Also, thr33nil is apparently releasing a Gordon cyber today.

Very dreamy, yes. Someone made a really good Gordon face a long time ago, but it doesn't seem to be on the site anymore.

Also, thr33nil is apparently releasing a Gordon cyber today.

Yeah thats why I made it. When you first asked about Royal guys, I looked through my UR roster set and he (Gordon) didnt have a face. I could have swore that he was in an old "Down On The Farm" Bodhiball set.. but I didnt find him when I searched the download section either so I had to get him hooked up first and foremost.

Thats 2 Royals down..

Archived