Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kgbaseball

kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

I think he already has...He's quite the little MVP know-it-all.

if only i could come up with a way to do the 2 models .big files thing then i would be a god

or i could just work on portraits and cyberfaces once i got them figured out

kg, I have the entire AL Central done as well as the Yankees and Devil Rays. If you, want I can send them to you.

kg, I have the entire AL Central done as well as the Yankees and Devil Rays. If you, want I can send them to you.

As in player ratings (CAPs, attributes, etc) or just having correct players on each roster?

Awesome kg, can't wait.

I'm kinda useless, but I can probably give you some info and stuff on the Braves, and AA-Birmingham. No offense but UR's Birmingham needs a total overhaul.

kg this sounds great if you have any questions about the yankees feel free to ask.

Sounds good! Will it include a .mbe? I'm assuming there will be multiple releases? It will be for use with the latest models.big at the time of the realease?

I know I'm posting this twice but I think you missed it kg since the thread took off so fast (which is a good thing). Great work. I can't wait!

No offense but UR's Birmingham needs a total overhaul.

Send me the stuff you want changed and I'll fix it bro' ( totte@mvpmods.com )

I think the only thing we should try to have as accurate as possible is the speed, you never know who the next big pinch runner is. Once every player is set on the right team, ill add in the speeds using a formula I came across.

I think the only thing we should try to have as accurate as possible is the speed, you never know who the next big pinch runner is. Once every player is set on the right team, ill add in the speeds using a formula I came across.

It's funny you mention that, because what you said is the exact reason I logged on MVPMods just now. I was just thinking about how batting and fielding attribs for lesser known minor league players don't vary very much, but speed is the one thing that varies greatly from player to player, and should be reflected in a roster set. What formula is it? Is it the speed analyzer that was uploaded to this site a few weeks back?

Kgb, you said you will not be touching attributes as much. Is that just for minor league players or major league players as well? What makes SS rosters so great is the fact that he has near perfect attributes for Major Leaguers.

Kgb, you said you will not be touching attributes as much. Is that just for minor league players or major league players as well? What makes SS rosters so great is the fact that he has near perfect attributes for Major Leaguers.

Hey KGB. You previousily said you will not be focusing much on attributes. Is that just for minor leaguers of Major Leaguers too? While it may be time consuming to do ratings for A players, having the correct attrbitutes for Major Leaguers is pretty important. If MLB attributes are too time consuming I can try to help out for a few teams.