Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kgbaseball

kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

That would be terrific. kgbaseball592@yahoo. Thanks!

One other reminder, my major league players have their birthdates moved a year back. You may want to move them forward by '365' in global edit. (They are moved back a year in order to have correct ages in MVP.)

Moving them ahead is the first thing I did before importing the players in :)

hows are the rosters goin kg

Going just great. Right now I'm updating the attribs of any players from Soriano's roster that I haven't done.

sounds awesome bro tell me if ya need anythin ill see wat i can do

GO kg GO!

Do you have an estimate on how much longer it will be til you're done? Also, a few questions: Will the download include a .mbe? Will the roster include updated stats? I'm assuming that it will work with the latest models.bug relaese? Will there be multiple releases (updates)? I kow thats a lot of questions, but I'm just curious. Thanks for doin this kg!

One other reminder, my major league players have their birthdates moved a year back. You may want to move them forward by '365' in global edit. (They are moved back a year in order to have correct ages in MVP.)

for some reason with my UR 6.5 rosters, my players are actually a year behind. how do i fix that?

Global Editing in MVPedit will fix the birthdates.

I could care less about having 2005 stats included, so we'll see. It'll be an .mbe and .dat files for the first release. Estimated time of release? A couple weeks at least. Honestly I can;t make any sort of guess; I have many, many hours left to go.

OK. I'm just excited. I would like 2005 stats included though if you feel like it. It wouldn't have to be in the first relaese, but I really like having 2005 stats. So I'm requesting those I guess, but its your roster, not mine. Do what you wish.

kg if you need any help with the red sox just pm me