15 NEW cyberfaces uploaded!

Delcarmen, Duncan, esteve, hamels, hanley, hermida, hughes, lester, bourne, markakis, milledge, moss, tavarez, youkillis

I am asking in my ReadMe's now for any kind of daonation you guys can make for my mods including all the new minor league stadiums I am creating. I work for myself, so to make something for the large amount of time I have been putting into these mods would help tremendously.

thanks for all your support...and I hope you enjoy these and all the mods to come!

hey Uncle Mo...I would NEVER ask for money for the mods I make, especially the ones I made for you since you also have contributed so much to this site. I am just asking that if people WANT to donate something they can, and whatever they feel comfortable with...and yes, its through my PayPal account that you will find in the read me.

I dunno if you take requests, but it seems that you make awesome prospect cyberfaces. Therefore, is it possible that you could do a Justin Upton, Chad Billingsley and Russel Martin cyberface? (or just one of em). Upton really needs one and he could be BA's #1 prospect next year.

great job, esspecially Delcarmen and Hermida

here are 2 Upton headshots (dunno if you can use them since they are relatively small)

This one shows the most detail, but has a funny angle:

As4a8KlA.jpg

and here is one that's straight on, but with lower detail and a bit smaller:

Justin%20Upton%20HS%20Player%20of%20the%

Archived