Citizens Bank Park Updated

Pirate

My work is done. Enjoy. I have no plans to further update any more stadiums.

Citizens Bank Park

By: Pirate

Version 2:

Moved the left field stands down to make them more realistic.

Changed the Citizen bank Ads to reflect the new logo

Changed ads to 2006

Added in retired numbers

Changed brick and wall pad texture.

New night sky thanks to Rglass.

Version 1:

Added:

Out of Town Scoreboard in right field.

Dodge Ad in Right Field

Fence in Center

Changed:

All Ads redone

Clock now has MAB Paints ad

Put the Citizens Bank Park sign in correct area

Photo Realistic Video Boards

Pirate... if this is truly your last stadium, I want to thank you for all your hard work. I personally love all your updates & use them in my game. Thanks for all the hard work you put in to make others & myself have a much more enjoyable experience with this game.

I salute you. & good luck on your future endeavors.

Pirate... if this is truly your last stadium, I want to thank you for all your hard work. I personally love all your updates & use them in my game. Thanks for all the hard work you put in to make others & myself have a much more enjoyable experience with this game.

I salute you. & good luck on your future endeavors.

I second that, well said. Thanks Pirate.

Well, if you're retiring for lack of work, you're more than welcome to work on classic parks, since there is a giant backlog in that department. But if you're simply not interested in working on anything else, godspeed, and thank you for all of your work. There are few people who've made the game that much better as you have.

Thanks again, brother from a different mother.

I second that vote for updates to the classic parks. Would be great if there were parks to support each classic year mod that comes out...like the 1961 mod. Having parks that reflected the actual ads, and design for those parks would be just incredible. There probably could be some artistic license here too since finding exact ads that appeared in each of the 18 parks back then might be rough.

I think a 1967 mod is being attempted as well. Imagine Fenway 1967 style? Or tweaks to Paul's Yankee Stadium for 67? Memorial Stadium. Connie Mack...etc...

No matter what you decide...thanks for all the hard work. Your attention to detail has brought the game to new levels in terms of realism. It is much appreciated...

C

Archived