Josh Barfield Cyberface WIP

myk13

i didnt like the one that was currently with the game so im trying a new head model and obviously using his updated pressbox photo.. i need to do some more o-editing..heres a quick preview..the pictures i think are a little small so i will try and take better ones after i oedit somemore.

66cf89e3.jpg

d5d6a6bf.jpg

dbe5ca40.jpg

9691067a.jpg

Well from what I can see from that last preview, it looks like you need to re-map him mouth, nose and eyebrows. On the nose, the nostrils are too far rom the centre, and may be too high. On the mouth, try moving the points on the UV Map up to remove his smile. For the eyebrows, try moving the points up so he doesn't look so surprised. The last thing I can see is that on the texture itself, the left side of the mouth is too dull compared to the other side, so maybe try cloning the same texture from the right side of the mouth.

it looks better but there is something about the lips...i dont know how to get into detail from a modder's point...i have all the respect in the world for the work you guys do because i suck at this kind of stuff...

i tried using a different head model..not sure which one i like better, gotta work on those nose and mouth still on this new head model, but i may stick with the one i was currently using.

0b6b72c6.jpg

edit - in game shot

1f8c53f6.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived