The Jerk's preview thread (new - Granderson, Marte)

The_Jerk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaronharang5sh.jpgbartolocolon8jw.jpgccsabathia8jn.jpgnickswisher8ml.jpg

You don't ever realize how fat and ugly someone is until you patch them. That being said, here's Bartolo Colon, and apparent 'athlete.' I will try another version to give him a bit longer hair and I'll release those together.

Again, any suggestions or comments about these are appreciated.

Harden & Swisher will be up shortly, the Dodgers will eb up tomorrow r Sunday, I'm stll working on Gagne, Miller and some finishing touches on Martin. After that I'll aim to have Brewers (Weeks, Capuano, Koskie and Fielder) and Tigers (Bonderman, Zumaya, Monroe and maybe Granderson) out by Monday or Tuesday.

Great point. Zimmerman does need a face badly. That guy's going to win come gold gloves in the future.

Just bringing this up, but Mark Ellis of the A's still has never been done. It's weird considering he was one of the best 2B's last year, not so much this year, but never had anybody attempt a cyberface for him.

These look great, especially the Yankees. Only thing I would point out is that I think Ortiz's head is a little small. Also, I believe Jogar already did Prince Fielder, and is working on Weeks right now. This is a great idea and it looks great. Keep it up!

hey khinske i thought of more players that could really use new cyber faces for various reasons (small heads, inaccurate, etc.)

dustin pedrioa

jon lester

corey koskie

yadier molina

kelly shoppach

jermaine van buran

lance neikro

matt cain

and thats all i can think of right now

(some of those where covered by bodhiball but its about time they had some 05 faces rather than 04 ones)

Again, not trying to be a dick guys but this sin't a request thread. I'm just doing the faces I want to be able to start my new owner mode. And considering I've done about 100 player patches in about a month, it's not like I'm slowin down or something.

adamloewen1os.jpgandylaroche7uq.jpggregmiller3cb.jpgrussellmartin4ee.jpgbrianmccann5po.jpgcraigmonroe5ub.jpgjoelzumaya0ot.jpgdanuggla4fj.jpgdougdavis1oq.jpg

The only gripe I've got is a lot of the faces look scrunched like they're not long enough. Monroe jumps out at me because his face is more slender than the face you've given him. Despite that, it's tough to beat what you're making! Thanks for all these quality faces.

No offense to the modder, but I didn't really like the existing Zumaya, and with Davis, I was just looking to get rid of as many 04 faces as I could, that way if I want to update them mid dynasty, I still can, without worrying about losing the dynasty.

Archived