Show Off Your Desktop!

nc4182

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the desktop of the person that started the thread? Are you sure? That looks like Mac to me. Object dock is for the bottom part I thought. I am using Obejct bar for the Mac OS X portion at the top of my screen. I just can't figure out how to make it black like the first person's desktop. I'm not clueless just so you know. I can tell what is Mac and what is Windows.

For everyone wondering how my windows media player is docked and black, it is NOT a skin im not sure about the version but i think its version 11.0.5358.4827. Seriously thats what it says. The entire thing is black and looks really slick. So thats how i did it lol. Not to hard eh?

For the desktop of the person that started the thread? Are you sure? That looks like Mac to me. Object dock is for the bottom part I thought. I am using Obejct bar for the Mac OS X portion at the top of my screen. I just can't figure out how to make it black like the first person's desktop. I'm not clueless just so you know. I can tell what is Mac and what is Windows.

That didnt answer this question if that was your goal. I'm talking about the top part on the very first desktop posted. I can't find he skin that make Mac OS X black.

The first post of this thread is NOT a Mac. Like I said, it's ObjectBard for Winodws skinned to look like Mac OS X Black. ObjectBar can be set to be on the top.

I am using Obejct bar for the Mac OS X portion at the top of my screen. I just can't figure out how to make it black like the first person's desktop.

Pretty sure I made it clear that I know its not Mac. Kind of hard to get help from you when you take forever to understand things.

Sorry man, I missed that post. It's a skin. Somewhere on the web there is a black OS X skin for ObjectBar. www.devantart.com may have it, or www.wincustomize.com might have it also. I know I have seen one before, but I don't have the link. Search around on those sights under ObjectBar skins and you should find it. About not understanding, be greatful that I am helping you at all, don't go bashing me for missing a post.

Archived