Show Off Your Desktop!

nc4182

live07desktoplh1.th.jpg

I just got the Vista trasformation pack. I think its just the visual style, I am not sure how to get those "plugins" that show the temperature and your email, etc. I like it so far. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it transparent, though.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

live07desktoplh1.th.jpg

I just got the Vista trasformation pack. I think its just the visual style, I am not sure how to get those "plugins" that show the temperature and your email, etc. I like it so far. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it transparent, though.

Did you get that from Microsoft? Where'd you find that?

I'm thinking I'll get a Mac iBook once OS 10 comes out.

Mac OS X is already out. It's been out for over a year.

Mac OS X Panther (Original OS X)

Mac OS X Tiger (Adds Dashboard [Widgets] and other extra cool features)

Mac OS X Leopard (Adds an extra hard drive for Windows XP 2003 Professional [Not an emulator])

Leopard comes out this Holiday season at the same time that the all new Apple Gaming Machine comes out. Switching to Intel was Apple's best move.

I was wondering what other people's desktops look like heres mine.

NOT A MAC

PM me for questions and comments !

UPDATED- I added an alcohol 120 % icon and added my new log on screen !

Can someone tell me how to make my desktop look like this? I would really appreciate it.

It's a toolbar cybernetic. Right click on your task bar, go to toolbars and check the media player one. It should appear once you do that if media player is on. iTunes works the same way. Hope this helps!

I figured it out but it doesn't look like the one he has

Archived