Burning down the House (that Ruth built)

Hory

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont worry, this stuff makes perfect sense to us Redsox's fans! Well, not all, but some. If only this happend in real life...

Cmon aaron, I don't want to get too much off-topic here, but let's be rational now. Baseball is so much more interesting when New York and Boston are both good and battling it out. I, as a Yankee fan, have grown as a baseball fan, in general, by watching the epic clashes between the Yanks and Sox. That, you must acknowledge.

i never want there to be a salary cap i baseball, its un-american. and to all the boston fans, the yankees are crumbling already, i like it better this way, having them slowly go down sufering, other than it happening quickly. its fun to watch the yankees stuggling.

The Yankees "crumbling". Heh. I'd hate to hear your opinions on your Cubbies, lmao :roll:

Someone obviously needs to take some business and contract law courses at their local community college.

Well, I took some commercial law papers as part of my Commerce degree, however since this is a fantasy dynasty, reality need not apply.

I just thought this would make for a more interesting story than reading about a 79-83 Cubs dynasty that finishes 4th in the NL Central.

the yankees are crumbling already

You, my friend, are mistaken. The Yankees are not crumbling, but the careers of Mark Prior and Kerry Wood are. Have fun with that. Those guys might push forward a new 100 day disabled list. Don't talk **** about a team that is in a position the Cubs won't be in for another few years. Oh, wait, "There's always next year."

Dont worry, this stuff makes perfect sense to us Redsox's fans! Well, not all, but some. If only this happend in real life...

The 29 other teams that were just made part-owners of the Yankees now have to come up with 100% of the monetary value of the remaining contracts of the Yankees. That makes sense to you?

As The Dynasty said, someone needs more education on these matters. ;)

Well, I took some commercial law papers as part of my Commerce degree, however since this is a fantasy dynasty, reality need not apply.

I just thought this would make for a more interesting story than reading about a 79-83 Cubs dynasty that finishes 4th in the NL Central.

Fair enough, man. Hope you didn't take offense to the comment. Perhaps I shouldn't have slept in my reading comprehension classes and I'd understand where you were coming from in the first place, heh. It's all love. Good luck with your dynasty. I'll be looking it just out of pure curiosity.

Archived