Burning down the House (that Ruth built)

Hory

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats funny, they just were talking about it on espn

Haha, ESPN? Haha, they are known Yankee haters...and their analysis--with a few exceptions--suck. If you want a good hot stove guy, check foxsports' Ken Rosenthal with all the hot scoops.

Once again, I will bet the house on the fact that if we're not getting a top-of-the line young pitcher, the Yanks will not trade Hughes.

thats funny, they just were talking about it on espn

Yea right dude. Yankees will never give him up. So stop talking trash about the Yankees. Eventually, this thread will be closed by MarkB or someone else. Another Yankees hate thread.

Haha, ESPN? Haha, they are known Yankee haters...and their analysis--with a few exceptions--suck. If you want a good hot stove guy, check foxsports' Ken Rosenthal with all the hot scoops.

Once again, I will bet the house on the fact that if we're not getting a top-of-the line young pitcher, the Yanks will not trade Hughes.

ok, this is xactly what i am saying, haven't u heard of a guy named dontrelle willis, duh. who do u think they'll go after with hughes, a guy like willis (lefty) who has proven himself in the big leagues, and is a very young player. ooo, and he happens to be on the block also.

If what I've heard about Georgeie Porgie is true, he's finally realized he is an idiot and given more control to Cashman, who WILL NOT trade Hughes. Nor should he. Phillip Hughes, given time to mature, will be a STAR in this league. And this coming from a Mets fan. Phillip Hughes will be of the same ilk as He Who Shall Not be Named in Tampa Bay.

If what I've heard about Georgeie Porgie is true, he's finally realized he is an idiot and given more control to Cashman, who WILL NOT trade Hughes. Nor should he. Phillip Hughes, given time to mature, will be a STAR in this league. And this coming from a Mets fan. Phillip Hughes will be of the same ilk as He Who Shall Not be Named in Tampa Bay.

You must be talking about Doug Weachter, right? Heh :lol:

does cuban have that much money? i'd say its gonna be donald trump, a new york man already.

I think Cuban may have more but I'm not sure. However, I would prefer Cuban's antics over Trump's ego anyday. Imagine all the arguments Cuban would have with the Umps. Trump may just destroy the stadium and build a condo. :lol:

I think this is unfair to Hory, and yes I might have been a bit out of line. This is his thread, I shouldn't have gotten ticked off by some stupid comments that make no sense, let alone have common sense. Maybe the posts should be moved into another thread called "Yankee hate thread" or all deleted or edited because this is for Hory's dynasty.

That last quote was such a cheap shot at Jorge Posada lol. But this last twist seems good.

EDIT: The MLB salary minimum is $316,000 :D

Heh, I did it for Y4L man, I know he loves the guy :wink:

But yea, but it's 300k minimum in mvp 05 the game, and I'm using what the salaries are in ultimate 7.1 for the dynasty.

Well, A-Rod only played 3B because it was for Derek Jeter and the Yankees. It makes sense. You should make Sheffield retire because he said if the Yankees dropped him, he would retire. Hence, retirement. Same with Bernie.

Archived