MVPMods Models.big Project

D-Unit

Do you like my idea?  

50 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • Leave it the way it is
    • I have a different idea (mention it in the thread)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly, the Royals or DRays deserve less slots than the Yanks or Red Sox. Bigger names/better players deserve the slots. Plus, I like big name prospects to have faces rather than washed up, useless MLB players.

not all that many people play the minor league games, so what should the Yankees have 50 faces when most people will only ever see 25 of them

i thought part of the whole point in doing this is fairness to each and every MLB team. Giving the Yankees or Red Sox more than the Royals or D-Rays makes it unfair to those teams. Believe it or not, there are some fans of those teams around here. This way every team is equal, and it works out for everyone involved.

so did I

Just taking a quick peak at the Yanks and DRays active rosters, 25 out of 25 players for the Yankees deserve a face compared with 15 of 33 for the DRays. In my opinion, it's not unfair at all for one team to have significantly more faces than another, especially when the team that has more deserves to have more.

I can also now make a program that converts a standard roster into one that works with this models.big file something I could not do at the time I did a models.big like this.

If you can make a program that does that, couldn't you make a program that allows a person to create their own models.big and edit a standard roster to make it compatible with it? (Similar to my earlier idea)

Good to see a lot of people are approving of using their faces, uniforms, and accessories for this project. And if anyone wants to do some faces for the people who are deemed deserving of a face and not having one, let me know. ChicagoCubs720 has said that a few Cubs faces are needed.

Archived