MVPMods Models.big Project

D-Unit

Do you like my idea?  

50 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • Leave it the way it is
    • I have a different idea (mention it in the thread)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres my Reds List wat do u guys think?

Player Name/Face

Bronson Arroyo/Yes

Rich Aurilia/Yes

Matt Belilse/Yes

Jaun Castro/No

Brandon Claussen/Yes

Royce Clayton/Yes

Todd Coffey/Yes

Chris Denorfia/Yes

Adam Dunn/Yes

Edwin Encarnacion/Yes

Ryan Freel/Yes

Ken Griffey Jr./Yes

Eddie Gaurdado/Yes

Aaron Harang/Yes

Scott Hatteberg/Yes

Jason Larue/Yes

Gary Majewski/Yes

Joe Mays/Yes

Kent Mercker/Yes

Eric Milton/Yes

Brandon Phillips/Yes

David Ross/No

Javier Valentin/Yes

David Weathers/Yes

LEFT OUT BILL BRAY(he doesnt need a face)

Prospects

Player Name/Face

Paul Wilson/Yes

William Bergolla/Yes

Ray Olmedo/Yes

Elizardo Ramirez/Yes

Miguel Perez/Yes

I am workin on some cyberface updates for some of those guys aswell so for cyber faces that u might want ask and give me some time and i will see wat i can do.

I wouldnt go that far. Having generic faces for the managers doesnt sound right. What I'd do is get rid of some faces for the lower AA, A Ball players who basically have no shot at the majors.

But really the best thing to do is to build up your models.big. Everyone has their own preferences.

I agree with Jogar on that point i do that for example i overwrote the Bronson Sardinha cf with the Dane Sardinha cf i created. (Why? Cause Dane is better lol Go Reds)

Ok,

Heres what i got

Jason Schmidt (yes)

Matt Morris(yes)

Noah Lowry (yes)

Matt Cain ( yes)

Brad Hennessey ( yes)

Kevin Correia (Yes)

Jamey Wright (No)

Vinnie Chulk (yes)

Armando Benitez (yes, doesnt desirve one though)

Tim Worrell (yes)

Steve Kline (yes)

Jack Taschner (No)

Mike Stanton (yes)

Randy Winn ( yes)

Omar Vizquel (yes)

Pedro Feliz (yes)

Ray Durham (yes)

Shea Hillenbrand ( yes)

Barry Bonds (yes)

Moises Alou(yes)

Steve Finley (yes)

Mike Matheny (yes)

Todd Greene (yes)

Mark Sweeney (yes)

Todd Linden (yes)

Prospects

Eliezer Alfonzo,

Tim Lincecum

Jonathan Sanchez

Kevin Frandsen

Jason Ellison

Abless which minor leaguers, i usually do Giants Pictures but i look

I'm guessing that you will have to edit a lot of cyberface numbers each time Totte releases an updated roster. I seriously doubt that he will stop using Big Schmooz's models.big file. On paper this seems like a good idea, but as someone said before, the best thing to do is to build up your own models.big file. If these cyberfaces are made, I hope that they will be released for everyone to download. That way people pick and choose which cyberfaces they want to add.

I think abless said he would do some faces. A lot of faces are already on this site for download, i will just have to get permission from all of those face makers to use them.

I am starting the spreadsheet as we speak. Here is what I plan on doing:

Face ID Team Player Position

001 ARI Last, First SS

Face ID's will be numerical order, teams will be listed alphabetically, and players will be listed alphabetically by last name at the same time. This project might take a while, as there are so many cyberfaces to work with and get permission, figuring who deserves a cyberface, people making cyberfaces, etc.

It's funy how I posted this as a "Would this be possible" kind of thing just to get some reactions, now I'm going forth with this idea...lol

I think abless said he would do some faces. A lot of faces are already on this site for download, i will just have to get permission from all of those face makers to use them.

I am starting the spreadsheet as we speak. Here is what I plan on doing:

Face ID Team Player Position

001 ARI Last, First SS

Face ID's will be numerical order, teams will be listed alphabetically, and players will be listed alphabetically by last name at the same time. This project might take a while, as there are so many cyberfaces to work with and get permission, figuring who deserves a cyberface, people making cyberfaces, etc.

It's funy how I posted this as a "Would this be possible" kind of thing just to get some reactions, now I'm going forth with this idea...lol

Awesome, i really look foward to this! :D

I can do the Dodgers. I can also make cyberfaces but I am not very good at finding good enough pics of players.

Kind of off-topic, kind of on-topic - Is it possible to use letters instead of numbers, like c00a.fsh?

So far, the only combination that works for faces are a 'c' followed by a 3-digit number. I've tested different combinations of letters and numbers and they dont work.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, this project has frozen for a bit due to back to school, dynasty and whatnot but it will be worked on. But I will still need to get more people or the same people to cover more teams. This project requires all teams, so I really need people to help out. I can't come up with a text file until more people choose to take control of the remaining teams.

Archived