Request player audio here!

63impala

Hope everyone liked my Yankees prospect audio. I am announcing a new audio mod to be requested by you. The majority wins. You can request a specific team or a group of players. After I close the request I should have the mod finnished within a few weeks. So request away and I will keep an eye on the thread.

63IMPALA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Yankees audio was pretty damn good; I enjoyed it. What would be terrific is if you could try and do everyone at the Major League Level that hasn't been done yet, or make changes in the current audio to those players that don't sound right (Barmes, etc). Then if you could do big time prospects, I'd go nuts. Thanks for taking these requests! :)

Ok so far I have 5 done from the requests. (Kouzmanoff, Crowe, Aubrey, Inglett, Sowers). When time permits I will do the others that were requested if it is possible as some names just cant be done. Then I will scan over the roters and see who does not have audio at the majors level and I also will do requests as they come in so keep them coming!

Ok so far I have 5 done from the requests. (Kouzmanoff, Crowe, Aubrey, Inglett, Sowers). When time permits I will do the others that were requested if it is possible as some names just cant be done. Then I will scan over the roters and see who does not have audio at the majors level and I also will do requests as they come in so keep them coming!

Sweet!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived