Those Mvp Modders have a good team

Yankee4Life

Bama totally does not suck, by the way. He's the best hitter on my team after Fred13.

And Oly, but she has no real power. I just get bunt singles with her in every other at-bat.

--Eric

It's because Fred and I are aliens. We have different skin tones for our head and the rest of our bodies. Kraw was so kind to surgically fix that for a price of a few Megabytes.

Game 3: Forum Fanatics 7, Modders 1

WP: DUnit

LP: Tony 3

Game played at Rogers Centre, Toronto

BOX SCORE LINK

Joe Rudi and Snepp both went 3 for 4 and djeagles, Friedman and NYM06 each had two hits apiece in a sixteen hit Fanatic output against three Modders pitchers.

DUnit pitched five innings of four hit ball and only gave up one run (a second inning homerun to Totte) and was backed up by the fine bullpen work of AstroEric, cybernetic and MarkB who combined gave up only one hit in four innings.

Here is your game three starting lineups:

NYM doubles to left field and then coasts into second base here in the third inning of play.

NYM takes off from second moments before this pitch to DJeagles, who doubled to left field.

Here you can see how well placed this double was by djeagles, and the great jump that NYM had from second. He scored standing up.

In the ninth inning against MarkB, Swingin Soriano just missed a homerun by a foot.

Game over. The next game I play I'll be pitching against the Boston Red Sox and David Ortiz. I wonder what will happen there?

Archived