If you downloaded and installed the Roster did it work for you  

63 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kraw I appreciate what you have done. OK I am fresh installing again. I will install, then install patch 5 only. Next I will run the 06 final.

Then next: Do I run the 06 fix?

Do I run the models.big update you put out?

Then I install this new file?

Then it should work?

I'm for pulling the 06 mod completely and never re-releasing it

It's your chioce, it's "your" mod. But people downloaded it and probably will keep playing it, and probably still will post their problems. You're really trying hard to fix all those issues and I am (and I think the whole community as well) very grateful for that.

Why don't you take some time off and leave the problem solving to other people, who are capable of.

dont quit over some people!!

obviously he reinstalled the game, did everything you said and then ran his old, crashing, dynasty again....which, suprise suprise, had the faulty roster.....well dont need a masters degree to figure out what happens next.

I have simmed into season 5 twice, it has never once failed. I wanted more time to test it but with everyone crying I have no choice

http://www.eamods.com/index.php?name=Downl...e=details&id=17

Kraw - What exactly did you change in these rosters? I play strictly exhibition games and have not had any problems with the rosters included in the MVP06 mod (FYI - I also installed the MVP06 fix you released). I'm just curious if it's worth it for me to download and install these new rosters.

Archived