If you downloaded and installed the Roster did it work for you  

63 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

freezing issue

So far I have found 25 players that should not be delete that were

Team ID 00b87e54d

I took UR 7.5 exported the FA pool and imported it in EA's default roster. When doing so the FA pool was 25 plays larger in my new file. Most of these 25 players (22) are classic players.

I have to export all 124 team and import then in a new roster file, and change back atleast 116 player HEX IDs in 15 of the roster files.

This is going to take awhile, as in the re-release of the 06 MOD will be out this weekend.

BTW THIS SUCKS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I downloaded that, and like I said in my post on page 3, it got me past by original problem point of June 10 of the current season. Then I simmed to the end of the year and ended up getting fired. Took a job with Pittsburgh, simmed ST, started simming the season, and all of the sudden it dies on me around April 9.

And like someone else said, it's not a simple freeze. alt+ctrl+del doesn't do anything, alt+tab doesnt do anything. I have to reboot.

freezing issue

So far I have found 25 players that should not be delete that were

Team ID 00b87e54d

I took UR 7.5 exported the FA pool and imported it in EA's default roster. When doing so the FA pool was 25 plays larger in my new file. Most of these 25 players (22) are classic players.

I have to export all 124 team and import then in a new roster file, and change back atleast 116 player HEX IDs in 15 of the roster files.

This is going to take awhile, as in the re-release of the 06 MOD will be out this weekend.

BTW THIS SUCKS

Krawhitham, I have the up-most respect for you. You have taken this mod into extra-innings. You are about to hit a game-winning homer in the bottom of the 19th.

Thank you for your continued work.

Krawhitham, I have the up-most respect for you. You have taken this mod into extra-innings. You are about to hit a game-winning homer in the bottom of the 19th.

Thank you for your continued work.

Good Analogy, couldn't agree more!

Krawhitham FTW! :wtg:

you put out a file that updated the models big file... its an install file.

That was before mvp 06 came out, you do not need to install it if you have mvp 06 final installed. It wouldn't affect the dynasty freezing issue anyway.

one thing kraw, i dont think those rosters are acually the plus rosters, i downloaded the roster fix and a ton of cyberface numbers weren't there...

That's because they are rosters made just for testing a fix for the crash/freeze when simming a dynasty.

So this means that when he rereleases the 06 mod that all the players cyberfaces will be back to normal? For me i just redownloaded big shmooz models.big and UR to get my faces back...but only for the jays i have checked...because for me the exe he released worked 100% just the cyderfaces were a little screwed up...but if it was just a test roster them all should be fine with the rerelease

First time poster here.

Let me say a HUGE thank you to all the modders who contributed, the mods here and, most importantly, Krawhitham. Kraw, you did an AWESOME job with this mod. Thank you so much.

After downloading your roster file from eamods I have absolutely NO problems whatsoever. I simmed 3 seasons and it all works great. No crashes or freezes.

Again, thanks!

Archived