If you downloaded and installed the Roster did it work for you  

63 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh boy... so the only way out of the freezing issue is to use this new roster... IE bye bye to current dynasties?

because after reading all this... i figured id do a test sim... and june 10 is the date that it likes to die on me.

It is not just the 06 mod, UR 7.5 and 7.45 freeze on me with no mods installed

oh boy... so the only way out of the freezing issue is to use this new roster... IE bye bye to current dynasties?

because after reading all this... i figured id do a test sim... and june 10 is the date that it likes to die on me.

Give me your file and I will see what I can do if anything

okay kraw, I uploaded it as a mod... seems to be the only way I could find to do it.

Hopefully you'll get it and be able to figure something out for it.

If worst comes to worst, I could download the roster that works and then start a new dynasty... but I'd probably just manage to get to this same point in the season. Hoping it won't come to that.

Appreciate all the work, kraw. thanks.

Okey dokey, so I started up a new dynasty with the roster that Kraw gave to download.

I turned off the usuals to make simming quicker, simmed an entire season with the A's, got past my old problem point and everything seemed fine.

The boys missed the playoffs and I ended up getting fired, but took a job with the Pirates. Started simming, and BAM April 14th it dies on me.

Might be because of the switch... but damn. Any ideas Kraw?

Simmed the first few series of the season and then played one game. Then tried to sim to May 10th, but it froze at May 3rd. This is a hard freeze too....can't alt+tab back to the desktop --- requires a cpu reboot. This also happened with the 50 game schedule earlier this week, right around the same time period.

This is with no roster alterations, only some cosmetic mods.

hey guys. I just installed the roster and have simmed two full seasons without any gliches. It works great. The only problem, though, is that certain players cybergfaces like Mark Teahen, have turned to the plain generic ones when the 06 final mod had their realistic cyberfaces. To install the roster and I just ran the .exe. Would just dragging the files over to my database folder add the realistic cyberfaces?

PROBLEM FIXED (for me) Heres what I did

Fresh install

ONLY did patch 3

then did the 06 upgrade

Then Did the fix Fraw just put out

Then did the models big update install file kraw put out

then did the updated rosters kraw just put out

working great simmed a season no problem

but i had to start dynasty over.....

thanks kraw!

Archived