If you downloaded and installed the Roster did it work for you  

63 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all fairness some of you all really should stop complaining and be more patient with our modders. This group of individuals have dedicated a lot of hard work, time and energy to take a game that EA created and make it more enjoyable for us to play. I understand that there are some minor problems with some of the mods, however starting 3 or more threads about issues that have already been addressed is highly unnecessary. Have some of you forgotten that this is a free release and that it is up to you whether you download it and install it or not? Instead of complaining voice your concerns in the appropriate forum and be patient. This thing of starting multiple threads for issues that have and/or are being addressed really needs to stop. As far as complainers you need to stop that as well because this was put on here for us free of charge and no one that I am aware of went and purchased the mod out of a retail store, so be patient and allow the modder's time to fix the legitimate issues. I am just guessing here but some people cause their own problems with the mod by either installing things they do not need in conjunction with the mod, not reading the read me file that came with the mod or not following those instructions properly after reading them. When someone is giving you something for free you should offer some positive and constructive feedback to our modders to help them make the mods better and find a fix for any problems that have been confirmed. If you can't offer feedback that will help make the mod better then you really should not offer feedback at all because you are not benefiting the cause. Thank you. :attention:

I tried simulating a dynasty and the game freezed at the simulation screen on April 23rd with the Red Sox.

I was thinking that maybe it had to do with the 3250 player limit and when I add Shane Reynolds into the attrib.dat manually, it'd make the game crash somehow since there's 3251 players in the game then. I went back in time and looked at my old mbe.files and they all were at 3250 players so that can't have been the issue...?

the datafile came with the 06 mod, it is inside the datafile.big file

this isnt a complaint .. im finding it easy to hit homeruns lol... im using hoops sliders in allstar...but its only easy when I have a lefty hitter who has high power rating vs lefty pitchers ... Like Vlad Guerro... I can hit a hemrun with Eli Marrero of all people almost every at bat if its a lefty pitcher. I just hold the thumbstick up and to the left and BAM!

In the end, none, I would recreate the .mbe file from the .dat files after adding each team, and when I added what I thought were the 'problem' teams one by one, they all worked,

that's probably why the hist.dat is so small, but the career stats seem fine...

I take it no-one has had any freezing issues with these?

Well, I think I've fixed the sim crashing problem in UR 8.0

I still have no idea what the problem is/was....

These are just the standard rosters, please test by simming some seasons to be sure they are working correctly and not freezing up in the first or second season like the original UR 8

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hory/mvp/UR8FIX.rar

Thanks Hory!

i've simmed 2 seasons with 2 differents teams (cubs, red sox) with no freezing . :hail:

Well, UR 8.0 players still aren't showing up in my game after I install the rosters, but for some reason the freezing issue has magically disappeared, so at least I've got that going for me. And now that I can stop worrying about my dynasty freezing and actually enjoy the game....

Kraw is God. :priest: :hail:

I've been gone most of the day, I assume this works for everyone. If so I will replace all the HEX IDs and make a plus version

I just imported all the .dat-files in Hory's fixed download so that I got my .mbe-file back. In order to make a plus version, do I just start changing the face id's again or do have have to do something else now that you've fixed some issues?

Thanks

Archived