RedSox Fantasy Uni's(Seibu Lions Design)

x63

I just made a Uni that I am still messing with. It's based off of the Seibu Lions design. I am wondering if anyone has been able to get it so you can have numbers on the front of a uni that didn't start that way. The sox don't have any uni's that have numbers on the stomach, so I just have it with no numbers on the front replacing the spring training Uni's.

Anyways, here is a preview:

seiburedsoxtd0.jpg

seiburedsox2od3.jpg

you can't mod the numbers. at least, it hasn't been done yet. the numbers are embedded in the uniform slots.

you can mod the numbers. in the models.big file the uniforms are the u files, and the numbers and what not are the f files. You can't put numbers on the front of the jersey that doesn't already have them though...but for actually changing the numbers or the style or whatever, you can do that.

I put the sox there to take the spot where I wanted the numbers to be. Those are gonna stay there, I think they break up the complete white-out fairly well. I still wanna give a red-white fade cool flow a shot, see how those look. I just think it would tie the uniform together very nicely. Another thing I have to edit is the cap, it's too bright and the B is blurred.

Nice catcher's gear. Whoever did that must be a friggin' genius.

I dunno, was it you? I'm working off of the ST uni's in MVP06.

seibube5.jpg

Color-matched the gloves and cleats better this time around. Tossed the black cool flow back on, it just looks better than the white. They are pretty much done. Just waiting to see if Spungo will let me use the cleats and gloves.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys.... sorry about the lack of updates and release... Life got kinda hectic. If I can remember exactly what files I need to put into a zip I will put it up here for you guys. Gimme a few days to get around to it though.

EDIT: Now that Matsu is signed... it will be rather cool using these Unis in a franchise on the days Matsu pitches. ;)

Archived