This pretty wierd, but funny...

fred13

Previously posted by me a while back. That was the day I learned that if I see Sean-O in traffic that I'll be making sure to cut him off. :lol:

Mo, you gotta check out Death of a President. Great stuff, the guy gets assassinated. Kinda like mental masturbation for people like Michael Moore.

Mo, you gotta check out Death of a President. Great stuff, the guy gets assassinated. Kinda like mental masturbation for people like Michael Moore.

Ah, maybe. I'm too ultra conservative if you misread me into thinking I'm a Michael Moore type. I can appreciate the fact that they can take a live being and somehow make it look like he really got shot. I saw the footage on the "internets" but it was too quick I don't even know who I saw get shot. That coulda been anyone.

That film, (while apparently not very good) is not political in the way the usual right-wing idiots are framing it, it is more addressing the impact the assasination of a president would have in today's world, as opposed to saying King Bush II is an incompetent and flat out terrible president who deserves to be shot.

I love how no one imagines how terrible the world would be with John "I left my Vietnam medals at home so I couldn't throw them away" Kerry as president.

VS

George "I did not have to go to war because my daddy pulled strings, and I have no problem sending others to die" Bush

I'd take Kerry every time

I love how no one imagines how terrible the world would be with John "I left my Vietnam medals at home so I couldn't throw them away" Kerry as president.

VS

George "I like raising medical bills, gas prices, cutting down trees, and anything else so that everybody suffers except the upper class, who need to be even more rich than they are because that's how concieted and selfish they are" Bush

I'd take Kerry every time

:twisted: Let's make this into a fun little game. Your turn.

Archived