Anyone interested in a small, low key, SIM league?

Gordo

Here's what I'm looking at:

*8 total teams (team draft)

*DH for all teams

*about 2 games per week, no more.

*short season....maybe around 20 games + playoffs.

*Sim style players only --- especially for pitching (mixing up balls and strikes; about 4-5 secs. in between pitches)

*Game reporting only....not a bunch of stats to input on another site.

*People from the U.S. continent only for connection purposes, preferrably cable and T1 line users with good upload speed.

PM me if interested or email to daflyboys@yahoo.com.....we could even do this with 6 guys (but no less).

I take it you don't know what a sim league is...Anywhere in his post did you see him say it costs money?

don't you mean the thing on mlb.com called "sim leagues"? I've done it before, but it costs money. If it's something else and free, i guess i might give it a shot...

This is not any kind of fantasy baseball or the like. It would involve playing other players with the MVP 2005 PC game using the 06 mod. No money involved.

Players would have to be commited toward playing their games each week.

how does this thing work anyway? do you each sim the games seperately? But then, how do you play each other or whatever?

No. You actually play each other IP 2 IP. That's why you need a hi speed connection and be in the continental US.

The best definition I can give of any type of SIM league for any sports vid game is that, win or lose, at the end of the game you feel like you've been part of a real sports game.....which can be very satisfying.

Guys...I'm going to need you to email me and give me your AIM screen name in your email as well. Don't just post your AIM name here.... I don't want to have to hunt guys down. Also, email will allow me to get a better feel of who's committed and keep me organized.

There's a chance my brother might be playing as well if he has the time.

Oh, in your email, it might help to put your location as well and connection type. Me, I'm in eastern Pennsylvania with cable internet.

I think we have 8 already guys! Just waiting to get pistonj92's email address to respond (check your PM's piston). We're still looking at about another week until we can get things up and moving. Stay tuned.

If anyone else, is still interested, don't hesitate to contact me as we may always need alternates.

Archived