No joke, please help!

ronmexico

I am dead afraid of roaches (noow you know how to get me, if you really want to) and I have one in my house. I mustered up the courage to chase that piece of **** with a shoe, and I kept getting it, or so I thought. I will not go to sleep, I know that I can't sleep with that thing running around, though I'm sure there are many more, living in NYC. How do I go about killing or making sure that it can't get to me. I know this sounds like a spam thread, but I WILL NOT GO TO SLEEP until I have this settled. :binkybaby: I really am a baby.

Believe me just let him be, if you start killing them they'll come back with their boy's and they'll never leave. What kind of roaches are they? The little ones or those big **** waterbugs.

It's in between, about an inch or 2 if I may judge by the size of my shoe.

I found 2 air fresheners but I have a bad feeling that for once I got the stupid non-toxic ones. Looks like I'm staying up all night, until I am so tired that my fear subsides. I'll probably overlseep school, and my parents will be PISSED. I hate this crap, stupid NYC, with all your rich history filled with subway rats, Beastie Boys, and roaches.

I can now brag

My bro saw him, and I waited till I had him centered, and then I squished him with great delight. It took me 3 tries, and I mean the last time...

We played cat and mouse all night long and I won, being the human, though he will be here many more years then me. That little piece of **** on 6 legs is finally dead and I can move on with my life. I am still sleeping in the living room because I am scurred. :binkybaby:

How old are you? I am 17, and I'm gonna guess that you are about 22ish. The thing is, no matter how old I will be, those shits on 6 legs will scare me for life. :binkybaby: This overused icon represents my real age of about 5 or 6, but hell, I'm a senior in high school, so if I were to come into school all dazed and tired tommorow morning, its not like it would matter. Thanks for all your help, the glade actually lured him out and slowed him down a bit.

It's not retarted, it kept me from going insane, you don't understand the extremes that roaches scare me. Also, I do keep my cereals locked up tight, in air tight bags, so thats not the issue. I also got some good advice from Evil on the lysol, which got the roach out.

EDIT: You actually can not understand how much this thread helped me. I was going nuts trying to figure out how to kill him, he went under my bed, he went in the kitchen, back into my room, along with other places. I'm sure you all have roach problems, but I was too damn scared, cause I am a biknybaby and I am not denying it. :binkybaby:

Just keep your breakfast cereal locked up tight.

Don't make me tell you why.

When I was a kid, I used to live in a really roach-infested area (There was a drainage ditch that ran behind our house.

Opened a box of ceral one mourning, and TONS of roaches came pouring out. I seriously cannot eat crunchy cereal anymore without vomitting or coming close to it.

Another bad story, I woke up one time in the middle of the night with a tingly feeling on my face. I touch my face with my hand, and all of a sudden the tingly feeling goes to my hand. It's pitch black so I jump up and turn on the light, ends up being a roach. I remember reading awhile ago that we eat like 8 spiders every year in our sleep or something? Freaks me out thinking about how many roaches I probably ate in my sleep as a kid...

LOL. I guess I'm the only one that found this thread hilarious.

When I was younger, I lived in apartments and if you ever got rid of roaches they'd come back because of your neighbors. I hate them with a passion. AND YES WATCH YOUR CEREAL BOXES-NEARLY AIR TIGHT YOU SHOULD KEEP 'EM.

Interesting story. My mom sends me an email telling me she talked to so old family member that I personally have not seen since I was probably a 1 year old. She asks my mom to ask me if I'm still scared of roaches. Aparantly she scarred me for life by torturing me with roaches. Sick woman. I hope I never see her again. Or a roach.

I am dead afraid of roaches (noow you know how to get me, if you really want to) and I have one in my house. I mustered up the courage to chase that piece of **** with a shoe, and I kept getting it, or so I thought. I will not go to sleep, I know that I can't sleep with that thing running around, though I'm sure there are many more, living in NYC. How do I go about killing or making sure that it can't get to me. I know this sounds like a spam thread, but I WILL NOT GO TO SLEEP until I have this settled. :binkybaby: I really am a baby.

Go rent or buy Creepshow (1982) and watch the short story called "They're Creeping Up On You"

Archived