Have you ever been on a game show?

UncleMo

Good luck, I've applied for the Jepeordy teen tournament the last 5 years, and havn't got so much as an email. :(

I tried out this year because they have the online test and I haven't gotten an E-mail yet, which means I probably didn't make it.

Kenyess the teen test was on Sept 26

I tried out this year because they have the online test and I haven't gotten an E-mail yet, which means I probably didn't make it.

Kenyess the teen test was on Sept 26

so i'm not the only one who tried that...

How many out of the 50 did you all miss? or think you missed?

I'm not looking to screw around with a game show that takes brains. I have enough smarts to know that a street smarts guy like myself that has the absense of book knowledge never should appear on Jeapordy.

I've taken a look at Deal Or No Deal and have a plan on what times to back out of the show and hit No Deal so as to maximize my earnings.

And my teachers said I'd never muh, muh, make anything of myself.

Edit: I meant, hit "Deal".

I've taken a look at Deal Or No Deal and have a plan on what times to back out of the show and hit No Deal so as to maximize my earnings.

And my teachers said I'd never muh, muh, make anything of myself.

Goodluck with Deal or no Deal. I went to an open casting last February it was crazy they ask you a few questions and they say they'll call you.

I feel sorry for you Americans in this department of having your winnings taxed.

before you get too excited, im sure they take that money from you in other ways. If your english, I think they tax your tv watching, right? It's all the same, they just take it with different titles on it.

Archived