Wow, I'm Surprised

Hey guys,

I don't know if anyone remembers me, I haven't been around here in a long time.

But I'm really surprised this site is still around, with MVP being gone and everything.

But it all looks great.

Good Job Trues and whatever mods are still left here.

BBF9

I remember you a little, when I first came here.

I remember BBF9 very well. Welcome back and stay awhile!

Y4L,

whats up man, how has everything been?

Yea, I've been quite busy with high school and baseball, I really haven't done much online, except for myspace, I think everyone and their mother has one of those lol.

I'll come around sometimes to drop a line, I like to baseball subforums added, now we just need people who know what they're talking about haha.

Y4L,

whats up man, how has everything been?

Yea, I've been quite busy with high school and baseball, I really haven't done much online, except for myspace, I think everyone and their mother has one of those lol.

I'll come around sometimes to drop a line, I like to baseball subforums added, now we just need people who know what they're talking about haha.

Everything's been fine here. Like you said, we've had some changes in here. Some people are gone that were here when you used to hang around a lot. People like Moose and timay. They both had more chances then Steve Howe did and they blew it. One of your contributions in here is still around: you were the one who created the "official Red Sox thread" and therefore your name, since you are the originator of the thread, has been on the front page a lot each and every time a new post went in there. A lot of people didn't know who you were, but us guys who've been here never forgot you.

Everything's been fine here. Like you said, we've had some changes in here. Some people are gone that were here when you used to hang around a lot. People like Moose and timay. They both had more chances then Steve Howe did and they blew it. One of your contributions in here is still around: you were the one who created the "official Red Sox thread" and therefore your name, since you are the originator of the thread, has been on the front page a lot each and every time a new post went in there. A lot of people didn't know who you were, but us guys who've been here never forgot you.

Yea man, I remember quite a few people here, Is YankeeJetFan still around? He was a cool dude, I actually met him in person one time when he came down to Ft. Lauderdale, he came to one of my high school games.

LOL, but I see Kraw hasn't changed a bit, hahaha just playing man, Kraw always has that sense of humor.

But good to hear everything is still going strong, I've been here since '04, when the site first started up, and it's been two years and I'm amazed it's still up, again congrats to you guys, doing a hell of a job, and the modders are amazing, this site is all around good people, except for those few (cough Moose cough)

LOL

Archived