The Rant Returns: 11/2

NYY_rich

My friends here at MVPMods,

I, like so many others here at MVPmods, have not given our full appreciation for what innovative and outside-the-box modding concepts you guys have come up with for MVP Baseball 2005. I refuse to play no other current baseball title because, quite frankly, there is no comparison. I did a couple videos for you guys before, and that I will continue to work on for months and maybe years to come.

Now, for the handful of you that may have the original "Rant" on YouTube (LOL), you know that I like to get the word out about things that need the spotlight, such as MVPmods and the new TC6. Let this free publicity be the least I can do for the MVPmods community. I have a good feeling that if people would watch the Rant and get hooked on this site, they'll go as far as getting on eBay and buying a copy of MVP Baseball 2005 so they can experience the limitless modding just as I have.

Thank you guys once again, and keep up the awesome work!

Rich Kuka

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't a rant supposed to be spontaneous? You know, off the top of my head, first thing that comes to mind and pisses me off all in the same breath kind of stuff?

It couldn't be more obvious that scripting cards are being used if you held them in front of the camera and painted the words bright orange.

Isn't a rant supposed to be spontaneous? You know, off the top of my head, first thing that comes to mind and pisses me off all in the same breath kind of stuff?

It couldn't be more obvious that scripting cards are being used if you held them in front of the camera and painted the words bright orange.

Why did I get the feeling that when I saw your name as the last post, I was not gonna like what you said?

This goes all back to October Madness last year, I know. I would have thought by now that we could have let bygones be bygones, but I guess you still have an ax to grind with me for whatever reason.

And no script is being used, period. In the Rant, in the TCWS...

Take a look at Games 3 and 4 of the TCWS

Take a look at the Rant where I screwed up on the winner of the WBC

Then maybe you'll realize that what I choose to do and what I choose to say is not scripted, like the infamous lonelygirl15.

I looked at a couple of the "rants" and saw you gazing below the camera for seconds at a time, before talking normally to the camera, then gazing down again, looking like a newsreader doing his first show.

And it's got nothing to do with the thing last year, I just thought I'd check out your "rants" and see if they were any good.

Alright guys, I'm gonna go ahead and fill everyone in on as much as I possibly can about MVPmods, since no one wanted to do an interview.

I will still leave the door open to anyone who would still like to do an interview for the next Rant on the 16th.

Thank you,

Rich Kuka

Archived