Do You Have What It Takes?

xcrunner4623

Wasn't this the "League of Elite"?

That's the name of the league. I think you are analyzing things a little too closely....

There is no way to have everything "Elite."

It's a cool name for the league...."Leage of Fun" just doesn't sound right...

thanks for your input though big guy!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've played in a IP to IP league before. The best way to schedule games is by creating a general thread for each week so players can post their availablity and set up their games. Then as the agreed upon time approaches make contact via instant messenger, get the host IP and playball.

Very simple process.

Tx

Everyone that has signed up for this league needs to download the Hamachi program:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/File...g/Hamachi.shtml

Create a name and join an exisiting network.

Network name: Straight Game

Password: mvp

if you have problems with it post here. This will allow everyone to connect online without problems with firewalls and routers.

Also make sure you have the 06 mod and the 8.0 ultimate rosters. Lastly make sure you have MD's Datafile. Then you are set! Once you join the Hamachi program and get all that stuff you are ready to go!

Reply with any problems. The league will get underway soon.

Well just put your team preferences up and we can try to help you get those accordingly

OK I got the Himachi program and I already use MD datafile. I also play in All-Star.

I need to be the Orioles. NL team the Nationals.

I'll be the winner! You wanna hook up and try out a game??

My AIM is Immaculate1234.

OKAY, the number of spots are dwindling down quickly. We have room for 2-3 more players in this league. So if you want in post all your info and make sure you have everything you need as listed in the first page of this thread.

After those 2-3 sign up, an introductory email will be sent out to everyone, explaining how the league will work. A schedule will also be sent out with games to be played.

Hopefully the league can get going by Friday/Weekend if we get these signups quickly.

Hurry up before the spots are all gone! We are having a blast playing each other online in the meantime...

Archived