Changing Signatures?

BigRog

Wait a second. Look at this:

image maximum size: 120x120 @ 60kb

No animation or flash allowed.

Signatures:

1 (one) image maximum size: 475x125 @ 100kb

or

3 (three) lines of text (blank lines included). One line being that displayed on a browser opened to 800px width.

Wouldn't a random signature like some of you have be considered that? I might have to ask because I don't know. I'll wait until Mark gets online.

When one person has random signatures and avatars it's a little special. But when everybody else tries to do the same, it really starts to get lame, and pretty much defeats the purpose of having signatures and avatars.

Just my opinion.

You are right

everybody please quit trying to be like Kraw :)

When one person has random signatures and avatars it's a little special. But when everybody else tries to do the same, it really starts to get lame, and pretty much defeats the purpose of having signatures and avatars.

Just my opinion.

I agree, it was cool when kraw first did it, but now it's just getting lame, I think I might have to turn avatars off soon

Wouldn't a random signature like some of you have be considered that? I might have to ask because I don't know. I'll wait until Mark gets online.

Not really, it would only be counted as animated if the avatar changed without reloading or looking at a new forum post

Just make a rule no 3rd party software, if you want to do it you have to be able to do it your self

I second that.

gg Kraw :D

EDIT: still freaks me out when i post something, it goes back to the thread, and the guy i quoted has different sig/av. i always scroll up thinking i missed a post...

...they can teach monkeys to recognize patterns...but apparently, not me.

Archived