Michael Barrett

Smokin_Joe

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, i'm glad you like this version better. :) CC720, I forgot to make a copy of the shadow layer i had so it would be more work than i'm willing to do to lighten it up and honestly, i'm ready to move on to something else. :p But thanks for all of your suggestions and come 2007 pressbox photo time, i may do another update.

Thanks guys, i'm glad you like this version better. :) CC720, I forgot to make a copy of the shadow layer i had so it would be more work than i'm willing to do to lighten it up and honestly, i'm ready to move on to something else. :p But thanks for all of your suggestions and come 2007 pressbox photo time, i may do another update.

sounds good, he really looks great how he is now. I'd maybe try doing Scott Eyre, Rich Hill, Sean Marshall, Henry Blanco, or Derrek Lee

I really need to fix my Jacque Jones, if you are willing to make a texture, I can map it with my Jacque Jones face model.

sounds good, he really looks great how he is now. I'd maybe try doing Scott Eyre, Rich Hill, Sean Marshall, Henry Blanco, or Derrek Lee

I really need to fix my Jacque Jones, if you are willing to make a texture, I can map it with my Jacque Jones face model.

I was thinking about Eyre and Marshall but I wanna do someone who is stickin around the Cubs for at least another year and i haven't looked yet to see if they are. Lee looks like a hard one to do since no one has gotten him exactly right, Jogar's is good but he looks like he is gonna kiss somebody. I was thinkin about trying Prior since he looks way off with the headshape and could use some fine tuning. I like your Jones, he just looks like the sides of his face need more blending. I could take a look at it. Right now though, I'm trying to redo my own face in the game 05 style and 2X but my problem is finding the right model to use. That alone takes alot of time and is a pita.

well.......i decided to play with it. is this how subtle you were talking about? i played around with your texture. hope you didn't mind. just let me know and i'll upload the texture.

Archived