Michael Barrett

Smokin_Joe

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm still not sure why i can't make this 2X but this is the final version unless anyone has a suggestion to make him 2X.

barrett3to9.jpg

I think this is the best he is gonna get unless i find a model with his headshape and try an 05 face but it's been over 1yr and a half since i looked at oedit and i'm pressed for time.

Also, how good are you in photoshop? Maybe you could add a little more faint facial hair. I don't remember posting an 04 Barrett face, only an 05 one. Maybe you could use Ryan Freel's head model as a base and try to map my Barrett texture out on it.

EDIT: also maybe you could make his eyes more of a blue, instead of teal

Also, how good are you in photoshop? Maybe you could add a little more faint facial hair. I don't remember posting an 04 Barrett face, only an 05 one. Maybe you could use Ryan Freel's head model as a base and try to map my Barrett texture out on it.

EDIT: also maybe you could make his eyes more of a blue, instead of teal

I'm decent but not that great. I've only fiddled around with it for sigs, wallpapers, and faces pretty much. Not sure how more facial hair would turn out really but tbh, i'm happy with it. I was thinking about changing the eyes a bit so I'll give that a shot. I took your 05 face and split in in half. ;)

I know this is a long shot but does anyone know who made the first Barrett cyberface? I can't seem to find it anywhere but i know i downloaded it from here.

0001lz5.png

I want to find out what face number he used so i can possibly find it in Kraws 2X models.big.

Anywho, here is my first attempt at an 05 style Barrett sporting the new beard using Ryan Freel as a base.

barretttake2ie5.jpg

Whaddaya think? Anything like him?

Archived