No, not another dynasty...just a weird thought...

D-Unit

is it me or does every little comment always get to Yankee fans.
baseball stereotype! not always true - or at least just as much as any other team's fans. well, maybe except like the royals or tampa bay, but pretty much everybody else.

Let's see. I am aware of what happened before 1996, seeing as how my favorite player, Don Mattingly, never played past 1995. I know a ton of Yankee history, I read up on them all the time and watch movies and Yankeeograhpies. I don't see how Hory could be questioning my knowledge as a Yankee fan, I don't question his knowledge of the Cubs or calling him a "bad fan."

btw, the Cubs overpaid for Soriano but his offense will give you guys a big boost.

Lack of humility? I have been modest about my team. I acknowledge that the Yankees' pitching has blown ever since their last World Series ring. I accept that we didn't deserve to beat the Tigers because we were beaten by the better team. I even said it in the Yankee thread, the place where you normally come in to insult me.

I admit, sometimes I do sound bias, but don't tell me you have never had a biased opinion on something, no one is perfect.

abc, what you said about the Royals and D-Rays doesn't make sense.

btw, this was just supposed to be about MVP and once again, it turned into Hory lashing out another insult at me. And don't use the "Oh, please, don't be childish and stop complaining, I didn't say anything like that" like you do with every other time, you called me childish and said I lacked humility of the team I support. I don't continuously trash the Cubs, so why must you trash the Yankees?

Archived