Celebrity Look-A-Likes

xcrunner4623

LMAO Eric, I see the resemblance.

I work at a CVS, and I swore I saw Terry Francona there. The guy even had a Red Sox hat on, and when I mentioned he looked exactly like him, he told me he heard it all the time. I swore it was him, he even sounded like him and everything.

Off topic, but here's a coincidence. I'm currently watching Arrested Development, the show in your sig, and who's in the show? Portia de Rossi, the girlfriend of Ellen! ;)

It's a small world.

it all comes full circle. my roomate wishes he could pull a Portia De Rossi. Of course, so do I. We actually joke about how he could fill in for Ellen, on a date with Portia. When she goes into the bathroom we'll knock out Ellen and he can step in her place.

nice sig angryrat. Best show in the history of the world!

thanks, Im just showing it some love and praise that it so much deserves. You don't realize how good of a show it is, until you get through all 53 episodes and find yourself dying for more.

Me as well. I just discovered this show last week, and I absolutely love it. It doesn't have the quotability of a show like Family Guy, but still genius.

kg, by the time you get to the second season you will be doing chicken impersonations... you just wait.

Archived