My Band Logo

D-Unit

Hey guys, I have just started a band with a few of my friends, and I am trying to work on a new logo for the band. I am to their knowledge and my own, the best at these kinds of things. But this is the best I got:

secondlogogk8.jpg

Could anyone try and help me? I want it like this, but just from someone with skill at this. Basically a very similar flame and the text "Unleashed" in Abberancy font, but I can't figure how to get creative with this.

And the same size, it's supposed to be 5 in. X 5 in.

unleashedru9.jpg

Something I came up with. Granted I didn't use the font you wanted (Downloading some other stuff right now) but if you like it I can send you over the PSD or something like that if you want to try and tweak it.

And by the way, your dimensions for your pic is 6.67in x 6.67in, not the 5x5 like you requested, hehe.

BTW, if you do want the PSD, PM me or if you have AIM/AOL, my screen name is the same as my name on here.

already have plans for an album? How long have you been together? lol, really unit, doesn't look too bad, I like the background - not wild about the text, but then I would probably like it more if I liked heavy metal. one small word of advice: sure, doing this kind of stuff is fun and cool, but when it comes down to it, the most important thing is the music. If you're really serious, make sure to make the music your priority. but that's just my :twocents: . still, have fun, that's also important. :cyclops:

i must admit, i play in a band too - we're serious, as in we'd love to make it big time, but not really "how is our first album cover going to look like." (no offense d unit ;) ) we just basically jam all day... i might submit a bite of me playing my axe later...

im not a metal fan, but i like the logo. Can you tell me how I can start my own post like this? I have a band in the works too, and i wanted to see what people think without taking your glory away from you.

There's an option to make a new topic at the top of the page.

yeah, maybe try playing around with a very thin stroke around the text. I just thought the end of the word blended in with the background a little bit too much (Just needs a bit of contrast.) It's a great design though, I think it looks very nice.

**** the picture just changed on me after posting.... Nice touch up. I think it reads better now.

Archived