Royal Blues' S/W-B Yankees uploaded

Royal Blues

Here are the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees, new AAA affiliate of the New York Yankees (pending approval). Practically every file of these unis was updated, including catcher masks and manager jacket. Done as a request by JWClubbie.

previewkj8.jpg

As always, feedback always welcome and appreciated.

Guest JWClubbie

Awesome

Are the numbers removable from the front?

Man those look great. Now all we need is a logo update for the menu screens

I will have those EPS Files for you when I get to my affiliate.

Thanks for the kudos, guys. It took awhile to get the jersey scripts looking just right.

JW, unfortunately there has never been a way to get rid of numbers on the fronts of jerseys. The only roundabout way you can do it is to add them to a slot that doesn't have them built in, but then they wouldn't show up as the default home and away unis.

On another note, something I didn't think of...when a new LOC file is released, how does that work exactly? For example, the S/W-B Yankees, will the change be reflected on the Red Barons' ID number or the Yankees' previous AAA team? If it would be coded to the previous AAA team, I'll have to change the ID numbers and re-upload.

This is my first post here, so... Hello all.

I wanted to ask if there is a utility that changes the Red Barons affiliation in the game from the Phillies to the Yankees organization.

Several teams are relocated.

The Clippers are now the Nationals AAA team

Is there a way to change these affiliations in the game, moving the rosters, etc...

Archived