Fielding cams tutorial on page 8

thasainted40

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really looking like a great mod! I hope you will include these all packaged together after you have finished all stadiums.

May I make a request? For Wrigley Field, could one of the camera angles be located in the upper deck along the 3B side? For Miller Park, could one of the cameras be located in the highest deck?

This is really looking like a great mod! I hope you will include these all packaged together after you have finished all stadiums.

May I make a request? For Wrigley Field, could one of the camera angles be located in the upper deck along the 3B side? For Miller Park, could one of the cameras be located in the highest deck?

Thanks for your support of this mod. I will work on those camera positions.

for Miller park what location for the upper deck?

Also is there anyone who can tell me how to make a installer?

Thanks for your support of this mod. I will work on those camera positions.

for Miller park what location for the upper deck?

Also is there anyone who can tell me how to make a installer?

it doesn't matter for Miller, anywhere is fine. Also, did you know you can edit your first post in this thread to change the title from 'Fenway cams ver1' to something like 'Stadium Cameras Overhaul'.

As for the installer, there are many knowledgable people here, but I think warriorxlegolas and krawhitham are two people I know of that might be able to help you.

it doesn't matter for Miller, anywhere is fine. Also, did you know you can edit your first post in this thread to change the title from 'Fenway cams ver1' to something like 'Stadium Cameras Overhaul'.

As for the installer, there are many knowledgable people here, but I think warriorxlegolas and krawhitham are two people I know of that might be able to help you.

Thanks for the advice and i am working on wrigley right now. krawhitham

if you're reading this can you help me with a short tutorial of how to do a installer for the stadium txt files to the datafile.big?

what version of windows?

does it crash doing any of the other functions

can you take a screen shot of the error?

I think i figured it out. When i was trying to import the text files as for example yankday rather than yankday.txt which i believe is the correct way, now it works. I'm going to recommend your installer for camera mods for now on. BIG GUI sucks!

i love your cameras,but its very hard to judge a popfly with your fielder,any advice on this,thanks.

These Fielding cams were more meant for those who use the fielding assist

option in the main menu, otherwise yeah fielding will be a pain.

Also i have the other current MLB stadiums uploading in one file around 8pm tonight.

Dude what is up with all these cams? Do we really need them?

In a way yes. they give you the chance to really appreciate the detail of each stadium while playing the game. Pass by this topic if it is not your thing.

For those who like it thanks. I might do certain dugout cams if i can find a way for it to be useable from that angle.

Archived