What team would you guys want to see in a dynasty?

TwentySeven

What team do YOU want to watch?  

33 members have voted

1. 1.

• Arizona
    • Baltimore
    • San Francisco
    • Cleveland
    • Colorado
    • Pittsburgh
    • Washington

I want to start a sim dynasty with a team - all my previous regular dynasties have failed due to my computer, but I should be able to stick with a sim dynasty... Think of it as me being the GM.

What teams would you guys be interested in seeing me rebuild? I want to do it with a losing team that people don't usually do dynasties for..

I decided to narrow it down based on which teams I would be more willing to do... So, here is the final list:

San Francisco

Cleveland

Baltimore

Pittsburgh

Washington

Colorado

and Arizona

As you can see, I like the NL West...

Anyways, which dynasties would most interest you guys?

if you're going to just strictly sim the games, then instead of simming with MVP why not sim with either Out Of The Park, or Baseball Mogul? Those would be your better choice to strictly sim games, rather than MVP.

either way, I voted for Colorado.

OK guys, I have narrowed it down to Colorado and Arizona. Both teams have good potential, the Rockies have the potential more MLB ready;

Anyways, either way I will be doing some wheeling and dealing.

I plan to start this dynasty when the next U. R. comes out, but in the meantime, of Colorado and Arizona which is most interesting?

I would love to see the Pirates. I did one myself about a year ago, turned them into an absolute powerhouse. Granted, that was with mvp 05 rather than 06, so their minor league rosters were stacked with prospects and the game loved the young pitching (Zach Duke, particularly). Anyway, I'd like to see what can be done with them.

OK guys, I have narrowed it down to Colorado and Arizona. Both teams have good potential, the Rockies have the potential more MLB ready;

Anyways, either way I will be doing some wheeling and dealing.

I plan to start this dynasty when the next U. R. comes out, but in the meantime, of Colorado and Arizona which is most interesting?

Rockies.

If I do the DBacks, I will likely trade for someone such as Manny Ramirez, because their pitching is more complete, but I will still go after some pitching.

If I do the Rocks, I will go after more pitching and Carl Crawford to man CF and leadoff. Their lineup is more complete.

27...whatever team you don't go after, I'll do a dynasty with them. The Pirates and Rockies are looking good.

Awesome... I'm really starting to like what the DBacks have, but I want to wait and see what they deal for Randy Johnson, if that happens... I will know by Tuesday or Wednesday, after that deal is announced, whether I am doing the Dbacks or Rocks.

Archived