Balanced Schedule Request.

pgd44

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure? When I extract the mlb162_1.dat file from your 2007 schedule download, I see leading zeros...like 04/01/2007

Good point, I was comparing your file to the EA version. I guess that's not it then.

I mean no disrespect, but why not just release a schedule, rather then a generator?

Great mind think alike huh, I said the same thing myself a few pages back.

Good point, I was comparing your file to the EA version. I guess that's not it then.

Great mind think alike huh, I said the same thing myself a few pages back.

My bad. I hadn't been keeping up with the thread....just thought that releasing just a schedule would be a lot easier for the kid...

A historical one I can do within a day if I'm keen as I can just convert it from an Out of the Park schedule.

For those like 2006 & 2007 ones they take a lot longer as I have to manually compile and enter all the data.

But you can do it all in excel which speeds things up a lot.

My bad. I hadn't been keeping up with the thread....just thought that releasing just a schedule would be a lot easier for the kid...

DJEagles, I'm challenging myself...and I'm pretty sure that I have the ability to make this...it's just confusing sometimes.

I'm stubborn, but I'll get it right.

DJEagles, I'm challenging myself...and I'm pretty sure that I have the ability to make this...it's just confusing sometimes.

I'm stubborn, but I'll get it right.

I understand, and appreciate that, but it seems like you are depending on everyone else to figure it out for you.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/show...?t=85752&page=5

If you want me to convert it, I can at some point, after I'm done with MVP 94 and finished the 1978 schedule for Jim825.

Also, there's a 1987 schedule included in the '87 roster Bonny & Bhogg created which might do for the meantime.

If you do want to convert it yourself remember to move one of the season opening games to Sunday otherwise there will be problems at the end of the season.

Archived