Favorite and least favorite Actors

medric822

Ok, this is a thred to list your favorite Actor/Actress, as well as your least favorite Actor/Actress. When listing your actor, include a link to their Bio on www.imdb.com. Feel free to list a movie that the person also played in as well.

Favorite Actor:

Adam Sandler, (Happy Gilmore)

Favorite Actress:

Melissa Joan Hart, (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)(**Only because she's hot!!)

Least Favorite Actor:

Martain Short, (Captain Ron)

Least Favorite Actress:

Diane Keaton, (The Godfather parts 1-3)

Just so you guys know, the term actress is no longer supposed to be used. Its a femenist issue. Its now just female and male actor.

favourites:

Male: George Clooney/Jeremy Piven

Female: Kate Beckinsale

Least Favourites:

Male: Orlando Bloom

Female: Roseanne Barr

Just so you guys know, the term actress is no longer supposed to be used. Its a femenist issue. Its now just female and male actor.

What next, do we call them "Mr."? Do we call Mom "Dad"? Issues such as race, sex, and religion make me sick anymore. Do we change "mankind" to "peoplekind" now too? lol

Favorite Actor: Toss up between Richard Harris and James Woods. I'm a big Leslie Nielson fan too.

Favorite Actress: Don't really have one as far as acting ability is concerned but for straight "I can look at them all day" appeal, its between Kate Beckensale and Rachel McAdams.

Least Favorite Actor: Far and away, Paul Walker. He's the next generation of Keanu Reeves but without the star power. I swear he plays the same character in every movie he does. Kevin Costner is a horrible actor as well, but he has some likability. Paul Walker is just a douche.

Least Favorite Actress: If Paris Hilton qualifies, it would be her. I don't know if she does though. I can't stand the spoiled little whoore.

Allow me to reach in to the past. Im gonna include some dead folks.

FAVORITE ACTOR

Male: James Stewart (Rear Window, Harvey)

Female: Grace Kelly (Rear Window, To Catch A Thief)

LEAST FAVORITE ACTOR

Male: (TIE)Daulph Lundren (The Punisher, Rocky IV) Gregory Itzin (24)

Female: Paris Hilton (if we are counting it)

Archived