[We're not waiting for another 86 Years Bambi!]

HaM813

boston-red-sox_01_header.jpg

2007 Boston Red Sox

Boston, MA. -- After celebrating the reversing of the long lived curse in 2004 with a

World Championship, the Red Sox have had their ups and downs. But after acquiring

the Japanese pitcher that had previously won the MVP in World Series of Baseball,

Daisuke Matsuzaka, two nations are waiting to witness if their expectations will be

met. The Red Sox Nation and the Japanese Nation. We'll just have to roll the dice

on this one and see Dice-K's response under the big lights in Fenway.

On another side of baseball, now with Roger Clemens on the Free Agency, three teams

are his big interests. His hometown Houston Astros, New York Yankees, and of course

his former team, Boston Red Sox. New York will try their best to bring in veteran HOF

pitcher like Clemens with their overflowing cash as they are in desperation to reboost

their pitching lineup with Randy Johnson gone. All though the Red Sox spent so much

money on Dice-K, they can still afford Roger Clemens if dealt right. If the Red Sox

accquire yet another pitching threat like Clemens, their lineup would be the most feared

in the MLB hands down. It's only a matter of time before every question is answered.

dice-k.jpg?t=1172807174rogerclem.jpg?t=1172807924

Dice-K signs with Boston Red Sox | Roger Clemens: Astros, Yanks or Sox?

Next Update...

**I've started this Dynasty a while ago so I'll just quickly

update what happened and transactions I made.**

-Trades (Quite a bit actually)

-Game Scores

-Depth Chart

Redsox_Banner_news.gif

2007 Boston Red Sox Transactions

4/3/07 -- Released (RP) Manny Delcarmen

4/5/07 -- Signed (SP) Roger Clemens

ph_112388.jpgph_112388.jpg

4/7/07 -- Traded (SP) Tim Wakefield and (SP) Kyle Snyder to

LAA for (RP)Francisco Rodriguez and (SS)Maicer Izturis

ph_123801.jpgph_216897.jpgFORph_408061.jpgph_430895.jpg

4/13/07 -- Traded (SP) Matt Clement (SP) Runelvys Hernandez and (2B) Dustin Pedroia

MIN for (2B) Luis Castillo

ph_136725.jpgph_424465.jpgph_456030.jpgFORph_112116.jpg

What's up with the Trades?

Boston, MA--Trading Tim was a great sacrifice but his age was bound to effect his game in the future. Therefore, needing some help with the bullpen, the Red Sox brought it a great young and eccentric pitcher Rodriguez. As for Roger Clemens it was a tough battle against the Yankees and Astros but the bottom line was that Clemens seemed most interested in returning to the Red Sox to pitch along the superstar pitchers such as Curt and Dice-K. The reason for acquiring the spectacular defendant Luis Castillo was to polish the infield defense. With great knowledge of fielding and acrobatic saves, Luis Castillo will bring in great defensive help to the ball club.

Why did you flat out release a young right handed, hard throwing reliever from Boston? At the least make him a bullpen guy or a minor league reliever or something.

I needed to free up a roster space for Roger Clemens... and all my minor league teams were full.

Archived