Captain America dead at 66

jogar84

As a life-long comic book geek, I'm not convinced he's dead. The comic packed quite a powerful punch though. It came out today, but there may be a problem finding a copy anywhere, since it's made the news everywhere (much like Superman's "death" so many years ago).

Well that sucks... I didnt even know he was really a person just thought he was a character. USA loses Iraq war is bit of a overstatement. I mean it is not going as well as we would hope but the war isn't exactly over.

EDIT: Oh, he just died in the comic. LOL, I'm sure he'll be back next month due to some mysterious alien healing power. Yes you can probably guess by this posting, that Im not exactly a umm a dedicated comic reader. Yes you would be safe with that assumption.

What sucks is that he pussed out in fighting Tony ******* alcoholic megalomaniac Stark right before it happened. **** Mark Millar. **** Joe Quesada. **** Marvel Comics.

I hope Jack Kirby comes back from the dead and destroys them all!

(Just kidding. He'll be back in a year.)

Well that sucks... I didnt even know he was really a person just thought he was a character. USA loses Iraq war is bit of a overstatement. I mean it is not going as well as we would hope but the war isn't exactly over.

EDIT: Oh, he just died in the comic. LOL, I'm sure he'll be back next month due to some mysterious alien healing power. Yes you can probably guess by this posting, that Im not exactly a umm a dedicated comic reader. Yes you would be safe with that assumption.

You seriously thought there was a person in this world named Captain America

Jean Grey is dead...again. Has been for awhile now, actually. Hawkeye was dead for awhile (which was a big reason I hated Bendis), but Scarlet Witch sort of brought him back. A lot of the students in New X-Men are dead. Banshee is dead, killed by the recently-revealed third Summers brother.

As far as Captain America, he was killed shortly after the Civil War ended. I can tell you what happened...as long as nobody will lynch me for posting major spoilers.

What sucks is that he pussed out in fighting Tony **** alcoholic megalomaniac Stark right before it happened. **** Mark Millar. **** Joe Quesada. **** Marvel Comics.

I hope Jack Kirby comes back from the dead and destroys them all!

(Just kidding. He'll be back in a year.)

Joe Q as an artist though, rocks your face off ya gotta admit. Anyone seen that old XO MANOWAR cover he did? WOW.

Archived