NCAA Baseball 07 PC Mod

miatafreak

I've decided to start a NCAA Baseball mod using the top teams in the majors and working my way down to the minors. I can do jerseys and maybe rosters. But I will need help with cybers, stadiums, and everything else. Anyone interested in this?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

homehat.jpg

homefront.jpg

Started on Florida State because they're ranked number one. Since most college teams are sponsered by a company (eg Nike) i was wondering if someone could make a helmet temp for helmets like these:

bp0032_lge.jpg

wilson_nghelmet-01.jpg

p772500reg.jpg

stealth_semil.jpg

(No face mask of course)

I'm also going to need some aluminum bats. And another question: is it possible to make double earflap helmets?

We're going to have to find some other stadium modder besides The Big O, he says it's too time consuming. I could just recoler some of Spungo's stuff but I'd have to ask him first. I got spring break this week so I'll keep workin' on the jerseys. We could get the player ratings from MVP NCAA 07 if anyone has it.

Anyone know where I could find the script on this jersey:

508372.jpeg

Well the only thing I have any experience doing is jerseys, but I guess I could try out cybers, portraits, and maybe stadiums, but that is very unlikely. We could just do some generic stadiums with different fans, like we could do about 15 stadiums and just change the fan's jerseys. But no, I am not doing everything, at least if we want this done in less then a year.

Archived