2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep I have them tabascoman. They will help me greatly. AT&T has always been an easy park to work with so I should get it updated rather quickly. I see they made the video board larger and changed the scoreboard a little too. I'll have to work that in...

Right now my schedule looks like:

1. GABP

2. AT&T

3. Coors

4. Kauffman

5. Citizens Bank Park

What they did was, they removed the old light scoreboard and square video screen and then just installed a huge HD widescreen scoreboard.

Here is how it works:

Between innings and during replays or when showing players, etc, the screen is filled up completely.

During the game, the screen splits in three.

Left side: Giants line-up

Middle: Player face and stats

Right side: Visiting line-up.

They have also added extra metal beams above the clock above the scoreboard which support that neon-orange "AT&T PARK" sign.

That's all I can think of for now.

Hey Pirate, love your work.

Since I'm a poor, bankrupt, divorced, bastage, and won't be seeing the Tribe for a while. I was wondering if you could use photo's from the net for the Jake. If so let me know what you need and I'll try and get them to ya.

Whwereever you can get photos from just make sure they are from this season. Seeing as the Indians have yet to go home there won't be many out there :)

Haha...I know. I just wanted to know in advance so I could keep my eye out. :razz:

Nice job with the GABP!

Can't wait for AT&T.

By the way, are you making the field grass "shimmer-free" or is that not something you're doing?

PS: Your work on the previous stadiums is great.

Download the Field Changer to fix the grass so it's shimmer-free.

Archived