so how does one join "Team Classics"

krawhitham

Kraw, are you talking about working on the Total Classics mods?

people work on the mod but they are not consider part of team classics, I would like to be a full member.

[sarcasm] it will look good on my resume[/sarcasm]

for multiple reasons really

I have a few things in the works that team classics may like, like a DVD maker, a total conversion update maker, and a multiloader for different versions of the game

and I would like the 1956 season released as a Team Classics product

people work on the mod but they are not consider part of team classics, I would like to be a full member.

I have a few things in the works that team classics may like, like a DVD maker, a total conversion update maker, and a multiloader for different versions of the game

My God does that sound good. Maybe if Fuzz sees this thread he'll respond. What you are proposing is great, I got to admit.

How would something like this work? Obviously, I am not asking you for your trade secrets....but what exactly does it do?

oh wait, is this hory? the guy everybody "uses" for stuff?

is this hory who i used for like a year and a half and now i have no use for?

yup, that's hory. Hey hory, thanks for 94. Remind me to thank u for 78 too. U been a great help.

Archived