1. 1.

• Yogi Berra - Yankees
    • Mickey Cochrane - A's
    • Bill Dickey - Yankees
    • Carlton Fisk - Red Sox
    • Bill Freehan - Tigers
    • Thurman Munson - Yankees
    • Lance Parrish - Tigers

Yogi Berra- 2,120 Games, 7555 AB, 1175 R, 2150 H, 358 HR, .285 Career Average, .348 OBP

Carlton Fisk- 2,499 Games, 8756 AB, 1276 R, 2356 H, 376 HR, .269 Career Average, .341 OBP

Yogi's easily got better numbers, but Fisk should get points just for the longevity.

No Pudge :contract: because according to Jose Canseco he took Roid. The fact his HR # started to raise after Canseco got traded Rangers seem make some sense to this matter. Player in the Steriod era need not to be in the list until the truth come out.

No Pudge :contract: because according to Jose Canseco he took Roid. The fact his HR # started to raise after Canseco got traded Rangers seem make some sense to this matter. Player in the Steriod era need not to be in the list until the truth come out.

What the hell are you talking about? Canseco came to the Rangers when Rodriguez was 20, in his second year in the club. This was the exact same time that Arlington, the 2nd most offensively-friendly ballpark in baseball opened.

You consistently have no idea what you're talking about. I pray to god you don't vote in US elections.

i'll go with pudge too

even if I remeber reading an article saying that he entered the 2004 season (not sure of the year, but it was the year when the league started to test) with -25 pounds than usual. the article also talk about Javy Lopez

• 5 weeks later...

Archived