LVBP Venezuelan league Mod advances

Umachines

Despiting that I still have a couple of works to finish with MLB and the retros I promessed you, Benny Blanco from the Bronx :mrgreen: , here it's the preview of 'Navegantes del Magallanes', one of the most important and ancient teams in our country's winterball league. I'll be posting some advances in this thread, but have in mind that my part is purely graphic to date, so no rosters yet.

The Venezuelan league is formed by 8 teams, arranged in two divisios of 4 each. I hope to be uploading this one as soon as possible, and I also hope some venezuelan guys help me with the rest of the work. If there is any other person interested in this, just tell me, please. This pack will replace Memphis AAA team (nothing personal, I just selected 8 AAA teams randomly), so, it won't be OK for those ones who like playing with true minior league teams.

I hope to be uploading this one soon, as Caracas, I'ts great rival through history. None of these two teams is my favorite one, or current champion at all. But they are really the most representative of the LVBP, and the most important rivality in the caribbean baseball. In fact, ask players like Luis Gonzalez or Carl Everett, and they will tell you that there is nothing compared to the crowd enviroment in a Caracas vs Magallanes match, not even in MLB playoffs, descarding the game level, of course. Remember that these ones are considered formation leagues in the organized baseball.

LVBP-MagallanesPack.jpg

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS PACK

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still in 1936 Reds ones :oops: . I already finished some days ago the red pants ones we talked about, but I haven't updated the file yet. Now I'm going with the gray one. About the logos, the ones in the LVBP 'beta' look too dirty to me. I made them before knowing NFSHTOOL, so the transparent blends were made 'step by step' :shock: . Now it's very easy making the alpha channels with white shadows and they look much more pro.

Umach! Wow... I'm already looking forward to MVP '05 so I can use some of your work again!

I just got Madden so I may be done w/MVP for this year, but I still check the boards and download the mods - lol

I'll keep in touch w/you over the winter bro! Again - excellent work (AS ALWAYS!)

love all of them, but the Aguilas pictures didnt show up. So when i play against the Isotopes the original uniform pictures show up but the Aguilas jerseys are the ones in the game. Just thought you should know. Badass uniforms

Ok, I'm checking that. Very rare if you still see Isotopes inform previews. Are you using the beta league patch, or just the single uniform packs?. Tanks a lot for your opinion.

About 'Cardenales de Lara', next team to update: I'm working with this numbers/names particular font by now. The font is very similar to the one used on Toronto retro uniforms, but red (Cardinals). Also this is one of the only two teams who wear advertising plus players names on the back. This is not very easy, 'cause I've gotta make advertising, numbers and names fit and look well.

top6.gif

This is a picture of the red jersey version.

Archived