A City a Mile High- a 2007 Rockies Dynasty

RaysFTW

[align=justify]Hello, you guys know me as the guy with the problems with the girls or the guy who starts too many dynasties. I re-started this one because I got a virus on my computer and had to restore my whole computer. That is why I have been idle from my former Indians dynasty. If my computer hadn't gotten a virus, then I would have continued my Indians dynasty. Anyways, this dynasty will feature the Colorado Rockies and their hunt for the playoffs. This dynasty will start at the All-Star Break. Matt Holliday and Garrett Atkins have been on a tear against the NL. The pitching has struggled the first half of the season, with no pitcher with more than 7 wins on the season. There have been a few transactions. No trades, no pickups, just call-ups and send-downs.

Tune in later for the roster, standings, and etc. [/align]

Here are the settings for my dynasty:

Roster: Ulitmate Roster by Totte

Sliders: JR and a mix of mine

Uniforms: KC and Moser

Do you really have Jorge Julio on the Cy Young Race? :| :| :| more than good, you've to got some power to make miracles...

I'll be following this one

Yeah, it's sad I have Julio in the Cy Young Running. I need some miracles with my pitching staff to hold on to my division lead. Thanks for checking in, I'm not really getting too many comments. :)

Archived